Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

FYI... I thought it would be worth while posting this, as many already know, the Debaufre site has been down for almost 2 weeks. Recently I placed a bid on a Debaufre watch online and the seller mentioned that the watch was one of the last ones in their line. I sent him/her a question wondering about quality since I was unsure the company was still in business and the response I got was (I modified the site name as I am unaware of the forum rules on listing other sites):

"Hi,

Debaufre is no longer conducting business through its old website and all watches will now be sold over [email protected]#y's platform. The reason for this is that our swiss manufacturers have significantly raised their prices so we were no longer able to keep our prices low enough for the US market. Ill be selling Debaufre stock on [email protected]#y to people who would like to take advantage of our great quality watches at a low price. I will be posting some 42mm oceans soon as well.

These Csar watches were sent from our manufacturer in Switzerland about 6 months ago after they were sent through their quality control.

Best"

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Seems they are out of business completly already. Website gone, phone number not in service and emails that get returned.

Please post the name of this ebay store you speak of above, as members here might want to be able to buy some models at reduced prices.

Thank you for the info.

And welcome to the forum.
Hope you stick around and enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts