Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I am looking for a black Nato strap with blue edge stripe. The look I am going for is kind of like the Omega Nato, but I don't have $200 to spend and I want blue on the edge:

After doing some research online and digging through the forums a bit, I think I have 3 options:

1. NATO G10 Edge, available from seller nato-international on FleaBay for $16: link here.

2. ToxicSTRIPE from Toxic Natos, also $16: link here.

3. TimeFactors, 12 GBP: link here but the links for purchasing are currently down. They do not have a blue stripe, unfortunately, but the grey also looks okay. What is also appealing about TimeFactors is they offer an "RAF" model with a single pass strap (which I prefer, because I want my watch to sit as low as possible on my skinny 6.5" wrist).

Can anyone recommend which of the three I should go with?
Basically I am looking for a strap that is soft and supple, almost like seat belt material. (Surfing some of the links on this subject is what led me to the Omega Natos...)

Thanks for the help!

·
Administrator
11,594 Posts
ToxicNATOs I have two and they are fantastic. The Timefactor straps are thicker and bulkier at the hardware. They don't tuck as nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,360 Posts
I would never buy from nato-intensional again.

I never received a NATO I bought last year. No refund and it was only $13 so I let him enjoy that legal robbery without filing a claim.

Bought countless dozens of NATO/Zulu straps since but never from him

·
Senior Freek
2,505 Posts
I have a ToxicNato as well. Soft, very comfortable though not quite like seatbelt material. Seatbelt material a tighter, thicker, stronger weave and I doubt would only be $16. It is very comfortable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.