Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a Armida A1 with black dial, superdome and all white hands in very good condition.

Will pay up to $500 + Shipping to the UK for a tidy one.

Talk to me. :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just my luck!

Been in the market for something this style for a few weeks, and every time I find something that catches my eye it's always out of stock or EOL!

The A1 looks brilliant in SS with the rubber strap I think.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
One will come along... When you get one be sure and KEEP it. I've had two and regret selling each.

Professional Expert

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can track one down, I can't see me getting rid of it any time soon. I've definitely found my style in the divers watches. I've got a lovely Hamilton Pilot that's practically brand new - looks beautiful in the box, but just doesn't suit me unfortunately.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the heads-up, chap :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Chris from Armida posted on another forum that the A1 SS should be back in stock in about 2-3 weeks. The A1 in bronze should be back in stock by the end of year according to him.

I've always liked the A1, especially with the super domed crystal. I might have to get in one more purchase before the end of the year!!

*Pic borrowed from internet, not my picture.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep! I've been emailing Chris and they should be available any time now. :)

Seen a couple come up on Watchrecon over the last few days so have been resisting ordering a second hand one as people are selling them for almost new pricing.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Showing out of stock in steel and bronze for me.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Same thoughts here too. Wondering if the people selling used ones will lower prices once new A1s are back in stock.
Betting they will. I was able to pick up a blue one for 500 a week or so back. I don't think you will find them used in very good shape much below 500. For me 699 vs 500 it was worth it to buy used and save 200 since as soon as I put it on its used anyway. Very happy with it. May get an A4 down the road.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got close to getting the A5 instead, but I just can't warm to that weird ninja star stylee bezel. That, and I want the 24mm lugs for a nice chunky strap.

Reactions: Tattoo Chef

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Like the blue bezel white dial also. Is Armida going away from c3? I understand using the bgw9 on the white dials. Wish they would keep c3 particularly on the black dials. Hoping the bronze will have c3

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Like the blue bezel white dial also. Is Armida going away from c3? I understand using the bgw9 on the white dials. Wish they would keep c3 particularly on the black dials. Hoping the bronze will have c3

Actually I'm kind of digging it even more on the black, I like that stark white markers and hands against the black dial instead of the c3 green. In my experience bgw9 glows really well too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts