Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been taking a hard, long look at this as the next affordable purchase, The Citizen Promaster BN0151-09L comes on blue rubber strap, so this shark mesh would be the ticket

Or perhaps on a Brady Sail Cloth!

This is a stunningly beautiful watch, any of you guys already own it, and what is your opinion of it so far? The dial and bezel kind of remind me of my Blumo, but even better looking!

Both photos borrowed off of WUS, which has an over 200 page thread on this watch

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about this watch. Entire 200+ post thread about it on WUS, although by now a lot off topic. Great pics with different strap options are shown though.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Looks killer on the mesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I own this watch Chazman....although I have the black dial version on a Obris Morgan Strap.

I like the watch quite a bit and it's the perfect size for my 7.5" wrist. Lume is pretty decent, too. The only thing I can even think of as a negative would be that the crown doesn't turn too many times when screwing down, but I haven't noticed any issues at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I absolutely love mine especially the design of the hands and the raised hour markers. The only let down was the strap, but I wanted a Steveo Para for it anyway in conclusion it's superb. View attachment 77026 View attachment 77034

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Looking super cool on the mesh I may have to try one.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Super Moderator
10,626 Posts
Don't own this one Chazman, but really really like it ! :smile::happy0065:Looks amazing in stock form, but looks incredible with that mesh like you said. ..Seems like it's almost meant for mesh with the bezel, and everything. Holy cow !!! :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts