Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love these remotes. I have this one in the bedroom and the fancier one in the family room. The fancy one works from your smartphone or tablet.

Want to know more?

• New, repacked in bulk packaging
  • Replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
  • Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup
  • Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
  • One-touch Activity buttons like “Watch a DVD” automatically switches the right devices to the right settings
  • Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
  • Simple online setup using your PC or Mac®
http://www.1sale.com/products/logitech-harmony-650-universal-remote-control/

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Those are awesome. I had one years ago and it controlled everything..but I stopped using it mostly because the battery would not last. Got tired of having to put it on the charger all the time. I'm the type that just likes to throw the remote on the couch when I'm ready to go to sleep. LOL

I'm sure these new ones are much much better now in the battery dept for sure.

·
Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are awesome. I had one years ago and it controlled everything..but I stopped using it mostly because the battery would not last. Got tired of having to put it on the charger all the time. I'm the type that just likes to throw the remote on the couch when I'm ready to go to sleep. LOL

I'm sure these new ones are much much better now in the battery dept for sure.
I have a couple of the newer ones. They are great and no trouble with the batteries. The newest one I have allows you to use a smartphone or tablet and you don't even need the remote that comes with the hub. I love it. It operates my TV, Audio System, DVR, Roku 3, Gaming system, and DVD player. Even my wife can use it without yelling at me. Doesn't get better than that.

http://www.1sale.com/products/logitech-harmony-650-universal-remote-control/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.