watchadoo on eBay

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
imported post

Serge D wrote:
New member, but not new to watches.
It would be even cooler to add th location where each strapmaker is based. So guys can see where to go for more convenient transit timing.
Serge.
Hey, Hey, ..dont get crazy.Took me long enough to compile this list...!:lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
imported post

Thank you for this great listing of custom leather straps. I am desperately looking for replacement watch straps made of rubber. Is the not a way to obtain a custom made one to avoid buying the original overpaid one.

its a rip of to pay $300.- for a rubber strap at IWC...

Any hint would be much appreciated.

·
Administrator
11,456 Posts
imported post

frankm wrote:
Thank you for this great listing of custom leather straps. I am desperately looking for replacement watch straps made of rubber. Is the not a way to obtain a custom made one to avoid buying the original overpaid one.

its a rip of to pay $300.- for a rubber strap at IWC...

Any hint would be much appreciated.
The problem with a rubber replacement for an IWC, expecially an Aquatimer, is their attachment system with quick release. A standard springbar replacement strap will not work. I have purchased an additional rubber IWC strap for my IWC Aquatimer Chronograph and it coat around $275.

BTW - this is a thread for custom strapmakers. You may want to post a different thread regarding an OEM replacement rubber strap for an IWC.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.