Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been looking around at watches on ebay and see this shop coming up a lot. I'm struggling finding much information on it and was wondering if anyone else has ever heard of it. After searching the forum I found one post where most users gave the go ahead to use it.

Andrema - Admin Edit - Sorry cannot link to eBay until you reach 50+ posts on WatchFreeks. Please read all of the site rules.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,885 Posts
Nice promo spam!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice promo spam!
I'm in no way promoting this company, I'm simply asking if anybody has any knowledge on them. If anything all you will be doing is giving their ebay page a few views, that is if you even look at it. I don't see the issue here.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,885 Posts
Seems kind of funny you have only two posts here, and you have already posted a Ebay Link, I stand by my "promo spam" statement!

·
Administrator
11,456 Posts
Seems kind of funny you have only two posts here, and you have already posted a Ebay Link, I stand by my "promo spam" statement!
His post violates the site rules, so I removed the link anyways.

Folks are breaking the site rules too much lately and I am going to be dropping the hammer and setting some examples to get the forum back on the right track.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,885 Posts

Folks are breaking the site rules too much lately and I am going to be dropping the hammer and setting some examples to get the forum back on the right track.
Nice job!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Thanks for being here Mark. No mercy on these people

·
Administrator
11,456 Posts
Thanks for being here Mark. No mercy on these people
Thank you, Myke!

The thing is that older members are not following the rules too...we need to remember that there are rules here for a reason and the forum is a great place because it was setup in a way to allow free, but somewhat civilized discussions. This is what needs to be tightened up, in addition to the daily policing of spammers, controlling new guys power posting to get to the minimum post limits to sell something, removing posting of eBay links to promote their own sales, eliminating shilling...there is a lot of work that we do behind the scenes here to keep this place humming along.

I do thank everyone who uses the report function, because that does really help! Keep it up!!

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I've seen them on ebay and looked at their inventory a number of times. Never bought anything though. They get their goods from companies going out of business or are in bankruptcy mostly. Most likely other ways also, but I never thought the prices were that good to give them a try.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First of all sorry for any rulebreaking, I searched these forums about this company and the only post I could find posted links both to watchshop and an ebay page for comparison, therefore I thought it was fine. My bad for not reading through the rules in its entirety myself.

I've seen them on ebay and looked at their inventory a number of times. Never bought anything though. They get their goods from companies going out of business or are in bankruptcy mostly. Most likely other ways also, but I never thought the prices were that good to give them a try.
Thanks for the help, I haven't seen amazing prices but they keep cropping up a lot so I thought I would ask. They have lots of feedback on ebay so I thought at least some members here may have bought something from them in the past and could give me a vouch for them. Cheers for the help any ways guys.

One side note, sorry if this looks like a promotion. I couldn't find anything about this company so I signed up to this website with the intention to ask, hence the reason for my low posts.

Cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts