Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

[email protected] wrote:
thanks for the links.. i just love to acquire movado and aqua master.. but i wondered why you dont have aqua master link.. hmmm?
Not sure what you are asking? That list was copied from another site and re-posted here as a resource for all.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Thank you James, This post will keep me going for another year. Every time you post something like this, It gives something to live for, more knowledge will never hurt anyone and might just make me look a little smart in my hole here.

Thanks everyone for all the links everywhere on this forum.

CARL

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Thank you for all the links looks like it will be awaile for me to get through them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
imported post

i was just wondering why the watch manufacturer aqua master wasnt included in the list.. well the links really are helpful.. thank you..

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

markbongcasan wrote:
i was just wondering why the watch manufacturer aqua master wasnt included in the list.. well the links really are helpful.. thank you..
Do you have that link/information and we can add it! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
imported post

sorry i dont have any links to the manufacturer but i have a link that pertains to some of its products. if you have time you could visit this site.

AQUA MASTER

that is the link of the site... for now that is just the info i have..i hope you could appreciate the watches there.that is my friend's site, JOSH.. i am also buying watch there..

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

My man James!!! Thanks once again buddy for so much pertinant information that I can use to continue my addiction and as a result enter into pure financial disaster and as a result, a life of poverty......................................

But hey!!!! What are friends for ??? !!!!!! :%:%:%:b:b:b

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

markbongcasan wrote:
sorry i dont have any links to the manufacturer but i have a link that pertains to some of its products. if you have time you could visit this site.

AQUA MASTER

that is the link of the site... for now that is just the info i have..i hope you could appreciate the watches there.that is my friend's site, JOSH.. i am also buying watch there..
I think you mean this brand - http://www.aquamasterwatch.com/ and http://www.aquamasterwatch.com/mens-watches

started a separate thread for the brand also - http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=7941&forum_id=11

·
Registered
11 Posts
imported post

wow.. sorry, hhaahaa i wasnt aware you have started a thread about this watch...

thanks for the info bro...

anyway, i will be posting some expensive/luxury watches soon.. maybe later... hmmm

once again, thanks dude..

·
Registered
47 Posts
imported post

After reading about so many watches, I came across a watch brand called EQUIPE. The watches are made in Detroiit and have an automotive theme. Have any of you guys seen them before?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts