Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

do you have one of those? very interesting look.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
do you have one of those? very interesting look.
I wish! To get one brand new will cost between $1,500 and $2,000. I love Zodiacs but I'm not sure I love them that much!

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

It's a great looking watch but almost impossible to find unless you pay the big bucks like Jerry said.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

WOW, there we go . . . an Auto Zodiac! I just made a comment in another thread that I don't own a Zodiac and would love to have one with an auto (besides the Oceanaire). Here it is! LOL

That sure is purdy! :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
WOW, there we go . . . an Auto Zodiac! I just made a comment in another thread that I don't own a Zodiac and would love to have one with an auto (besides the Oceanaire). Here it is! LOL

That sure is purdy! :)
There is also the ZMX 04.

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

Hey Jerry!

There's only one thing about this watch that is preventing me from drooling too much, and that's the perforated dial! I haven't caught up with this trend yet (maybe someday) and think it makes the dial a bit too loud.

Everything else - hands, subs, pushers, strap, everything - is awesome!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

FreeDive wrote:
Hey Jerry!

There's only one thing about this watch that is preventing me from drooling too much, and that's the perforated dial! I haven't caught up with this trend yet (maybe someday) and think it makes the dial a bit too loud.

Everything else - hands, subs, pushers, strap, everything - is awesome!
I'm not crazy about the dial either but all the other great features cancel it out, IMO.

Great to see you Andrew!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts