Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone catch this new Endurance from Limes?

The Endurance II has a 41.5mm stainless steel case, AR coated sapphire crystal, and 1000 meters of water resistance everyone. It also comes with either a matte black, or blue dial choice. With Super-Luminova coated hands, and markers also. Looks like the movement is Sellita's SW 200-1 too, and you get the choice of rubberized leather strap, or stainless steel bracelet with the new Endurance II.

A few pictures everbody...

Timezone with more for you guys...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=7190391&rid=0#msg_7190391

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Sharp looking piece. Looks very well done. Perfect size as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: scotty

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Wow, the poor man's Pelagos

Reactions: scotty

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Wow, the poor man's Pelagos

Not where I'm sitting. Sure both 3 hand dive watches, but different cases, bezels, dials and bracelets. Like completely different. If anything I would say more Muhle Glashutte vibe, which makes sense as both German Made watches.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Not where I'm sitting. Sure both 3 hand dive watches, but different cases, bezels, dials and bracelets. Like completely different. If anything I would say more Muhle Glashutte vibe, which makes sense as both German Made watches.

not so poor man's muhle glashutte skinny case does it deep-

·
Registered
101 Posts
Really nice looking Limes. You don't see many people wearing Limes watches and I like the unique, boutique brands over the mainstream. You can see the extras like screw bars instead of spring bars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts