Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
imported post

Don when I went to post a reply to this thread yesterday, I realized that I did not have a shot that did justice to the Zodiac lume. Here is a new one that I took today that does a better job of showing how good the lume is on my Deep Reef.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Russ B-28 wrote:
Don when I went to post a reply to this thread yesterday, I realized that I did not have a shot that did justice to the Zodiac lume. Here is a new one that I took today that does a better job of showing how good the lume is on my Deep Reef.

Looks good Russ, I've often wondered why watch manufacturers make the lume glow like a flashlight and the markers are very subdued.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Damn! Those are great lume shots! I like them very much! It's really cool to see the different colors being used these days.

I enjoy the challenges that come along with setting and shooting luminescence!

Thanks for sharing these. All your watches look superb!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Damn! Those are great lume shots! I like them very much! It's really cool to see the different colors being used these days.

I enjoy the challenges that come along with setting and shooting luminescence!

Thanks for sharing these. All your watches look superb!
Thanks very much and you are welcome...lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Dragon Wing

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

lol thanks! that is the best lum shot I have ever personally taken!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

If you buy a mini flexible tripod you will find that lume shots are much easier to take. Bump up the ISO, set it on macro, set the timer and you are off and running. If you have an auto focus assist beam it helps the camera get more of a crisp macro shot. Then you can take the sots right up close to the watch which fills the entire picture. At least that's what Ishoot for.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

My Streamline lume shot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts