Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

We are all pretty accustom to critiquing the details so I'm wondering what sunglasses you all ware. So post what your favorite pair!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I have a pair of Maui Jim's that I have had for many, many years. I broke an ear piece a few years ago and sent them back and they repaired them under warranty. They are expensive but after more than 10 years I have gotten my monies worth and I am normally rough on sun glasses. Here is their web site:

http://www.mauijim.com/

·
Long Time Member
4,558 Posts
imported post

I wear exclusively Oakley Straightjackets in Red. Love them, and they provide me a pair of new sleeves free each year when I ask! Plus they are tough and if I break any part somehow, I can get it replaced.

Bulletproof lenses and great polarization. Fantastic on blue water!

See my avatar (I think).

Rob

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Both good choices. Oakley was the last nice pair I had.... Some jerk grabbed them out of my convertible this past summer.... The Maui jims are cool too. Like the different lens options.

·
Registered
259 Posts
imported post

costa del mar the only brand I wear. I've got several pairs. My fave are the triple tails in 580 blue mirror glass and black frames. I also like my copper glass in driftwood frames.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
imported post

Safety glasses - $9, Anti-Glare and Shatterproof! Glasses by DeWALT (Only available at your Finest hardware stores)

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

greybeard54 wrote:
Safety glasses - $9, Anti-Glare and Shatterproof!  Glasses by DeWALT (Only available at your Finest hardware stores)
Very nice... I have a pair from Ryobi :)

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
imported post

Oakley Hinjinx. They have served me well for the last 4 years now.

I love Oakley. For the quality and money, they are hard to beat.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
imported post

CMDrew6115 wrote:
I wear Oakley Gascan S', Oakley (4+1)2's, and Oakley Square Wire 2.0's.
OH man..I love the Gascans...but my head is too big and I couldn't fit them :lol

Had a pair of Squre Wire's too before the Hijinx and I friggen left them in a rental car on a business trip by accident in a hurry to catch my plane. And of course when I call the rental car company, "No sun glasses were found". :WW

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
imported post

zaskar36 wrote:
CMDrew6115 wrote:
I wear Oakley Gascan S', Oakley (4+1)2's, and Oakley Square Wire 2.0's.
OH man..I love the Gascans...but my head is too big and I couldn't fit them :lol

Had a pair of Squre Wire's too before the Hijinx and I friggen left them in a rental car on a business trip by accident in a hurry to catch my plane. And of course when I call the rental car company, "No sun glasses were found". :WW
I actually like the fivesquared better than the Gascan's, they fit my head better, but I keep the Gascan's in the car for when my fiance forgets her glasses.

I actually lost my first pair of the square wires in the ocean last summer and I had to search to find another pair to replace them. They're discontinued and I found a brand new pair on Ebay for a lot more than retail was .

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

RayBan..always.

RB3449 Frame:Arista | Lens:Green | (RB3449-01)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts