imported post

A well worn veteran

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
imported post

Casio Men's G9000-1V G-Shock Mudman

Photos taken with a Pentax K-30 dslr with a Pentax DA 40mm F2.8mm XS Lens.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
imported post

zaskar36 wrote: [/b]
That is a nice G-Shock!! I did'nt know they made purly analog Shocks. How much $ for one of those bad boys? Where would I get one?[/quote]

·
Registered
2 Posts
GW-700BTJ
After 2 yrs I finally got around to changing the crystal. Note to self.....next time you stick your wrist in the sandblast cabinet. ..take watch OFF. Those little sandblast pits have been driving me nuts for way too long. Nice n smooth now:)

Yes, I am an Insidious Raccoon

·
Registered
11,016 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wish I still had some of my oldie but goodies!! I always loved Casio and their G-Shocks way more than the competition (Timex Triathalon, etc) way back when (late 80's / early 90's).

This is a pic of my current G-Shock - GW-4000. I see that it's come down quite a bit since I bought it about 6 months back (paid around $300+tax and now it's selling for just over $210 online):

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bitten by the G Shock bug....I'm ruined!

Ok so I've been missing from the forums for a little while due to changes at work. I started with one G Shock a few years ago just as a "work watch" because that's all I thought of G Shock watches. I was 14 yrs old when they hit the market and had absolutely no intrest in watches at all.

Well....I'm back with the mind to start a G Shock box/collection....hahaha!

I started with the G-9000MX-8. Then I got the GW500A-1V (my first Tough Solar, Atomic). Then added the GW9000A. Within the last week, while snowed in here in Eastern NC, I have added four (4) new G Shocks. As listed:

GW5600J-1
G5600B-1DR
GW6900-1
GW-M5610

And...I still have more models in sight. I'm loving it! Just a few photos. :smile:

Attachments

41 - 60 of 83 Posts