Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'll start it off with the only one I own. My mudman. I love this watch. It is my grab and go activities watch. It goes bike riding, boating, building stuff, anything I might be doing that I'll mess up a watch basically lol. I even wear it out sometimes :b

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
imported post

I have 2 that I can live with the others I tried and sold.

·
Registered
923 Posts
imported post

How about a nice 25th Anniversary Dawn Black Collection GW-5525A-1
One of several I have, currently reducing my G's in favor of Automatics or Mechanicals.
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
imported post

I owned several but recently sold 3 just in the past few weeks, others went 2 months ago.

I have two left:

The Riseman for hiking, mountain biking and messing arounf the yard/house and whatever else...

:)

and the white GW6900, more of a fashion statement :) and summer watch, really enjoy it;)

the Goners:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
imported post

Just bought this a couple of days ago as I've been running more and wanted a simple, comfortable stopwatch. 40 bucks at Target on sale!

Threw it on the wrist just now for a picture:

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
imported post

I still have the Riseman posted above but have bought and sold several since my last post! Big surprise uh?? :)
But I also bought and still own these now in addition to the awesome Riseman

The Jason

The Mudman

The LE Surfrider

I want another red G though... :)
Gotta have a G or a few in a WIS collection!

·
Registered
923 Posts
imported post

My 8 year old GW-300 works fine on the original battery/capacitor. It got pretty beat up so I treated it to a new bezel and strap, good as new!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 83 Posts