Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
glaze colours
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The collection started when i was four years old,a given kindergarten watch of a unknown brand.It ended up in the garbagecan.Now a days i wear watches that i can use in my life.The visit here is to see what i can make of this forum their habits with watches.I hope for more contacts.
This is the last watch i bought.A casio g-shock GA-2000ske-8AER carbon guard modulenumber 5590
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Everyday carry

backcase
Hand Light Camera lens Camera accessory Reflex camera

I had over for more then a few thousand watches,now there are a bunch of 30 good working cheap watches here like the one on the pictures.
Purpase here,i hope i grow some more.

·
Super Moderator
17,853 Posts
Oh man, that’s impressive pirbid ! :cool:;)

To me it sounds as if you could teach all of us a thing or
two about watches. :D ..Seriously, just the length of time
you have been interested in watches is beyond impressive
actually. ..And it seems like you have some great taste as
well, wow, very cool !

And it’s very cool to have you here with us. Welcome !!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
The collection started when i was four years old,a given kindergarten watch of a unknown brand.It ended up in the garbagecan.Now a days i wear watches that i can use in my life.The visit here is to see what i can make of this forum their habits with watches.I hope for more contacts.
This is the last watch i bought.A casio g-shock GA-2000ske-8AER carbon guard modulenumber 5590
View attachment 142827
backcase
View attachment 142826
I had over for more then a few thousand watches,now there are a bunch of 30 good working cheap watches here like the one on the pictures.
Purpase here,i hope i grow some more.
Looks nice and solid.

·
6,694 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts