Watch Freeks banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm with you, go to Ebay and pick one up cheap. Most of the trendier names, are way overpriced for sure !
I disagree and have purchased many cheap ones. They almost all fail or fall apart pretty quickly.

The ones I have owned that have last were a front pocket one from Coach (still have it and still in pretty good shape) and one like this from JCrew.

Both were solidly made and fell into the $40-75 range.

Personally I am going with a custom made option for my next one. Info coming soon on that!

-

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
In theory it sounds pretty good, which is why I pre-ordered. Downside would be it just doesn't function as advertised ( doesn't swipe, problems with merchants, etc...). They're supposed to be doing lots of real world testing in the San Fran area so hopefully they have ironed out the bugs.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I do custom orders and have a couple in stock, I have been carrying the one in the second picture everyday for about 6-8 months. Here are a few poor quality phone images of some...

I also have some ready to ship bifold card wallets... there is a review on this site.

I have Shane' s two slot card wallet. Not just eye candy, but a very practical, well made, and a very durable example of fine craftsmanship. I also have one of his larger wallets and a couple of straps, extremely satisfied with each purchase.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts