Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

All right gang, I am back with Stuhrling. And now my web-cast is back Thursday night! To celebrate the return of Chillin With Larry Magen, Stuhrling Original is supporting me with this AWESOME SWISS MADE automatic chronograph to GIVE AWAY!!!! Retailing for $2,500, the Maverick with the ETA 7750 is without a doubt one of the finest Stuhrling ever made!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I always enjoyed watching Larry present Stuhrling watches on TV - classy guy who really knows his stuff. Glad to hear that he is back with Stuhrling!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Any of you WF's noticed Android is back with a new brand name?
It's on Evine. Argonne watches. Wing still head honcho.

Loose Nut

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
Any of you WF's noticed Android is back with a new brand name?
It's on Evine. Argonne watches. Wing still head honcho.

Loose Nut
Yes. They had a legal issue regarding the Android name.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I remember Larry Megan, good guy. He used to describe a tonneau shaped watch as having a pickle barrel shape. Clever, I liked that analogy.

I think Stuhrling has been flat for a while. I don't see the creative gee whiz designs of yesteryear. Instead I see watches made in China and having low end poor performing movements. I hope Larry can influence Sturhling into reviving some of their older popular sellers. I never understood why a company would take a popular design and retire it. The alpine slalom comes to mind. I thought it was sharp looking but at 50mm it was too big and beefy for my wrists.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts