Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

On the Valatura models you have to remember that all the measurements are WITH everything, including crown.

I love them also -
Case Diameter: 50mm
Case Diameter (without crown): 43mm

---------------

On the Xtra Large Diver (first post) - I almost won an auction for one of these buy it got to expensive. I also love this model as well -
Case Diameter (without crown): 45mm

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

This is the Seiko SKA383 Men's Kinetic Dive Watch with bracelet that I was bidding on a few weeks ago. You can get them for around $250 normally. They list the bezel size at 45 or 46mm everywhere and then the overall size at 49mm or 50 mm with crowns, etc. I like the thick metal bracelet also.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Yeah -this one (1st link) is a buy it now for $183 -on a rubber strap that's pretty steep -not bad but not cheap

i think it's worth it although i do prefer the seiko's on the bracelet

this is a great piece for those who like em larger

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

That looks Awesome!!

TVDinner wrote:
This is the Seiko SKA383 Men's Kinetic Dive Watch with bracelet that I was bidding on a few weeks ago. You can get them for around $250 normally. They list the bezel size at 45 or 46mm everywhere and then the overall size at 49mm or 50 mm with crowns, etc. I like the thick metal bracelet also.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Still might be a bit small for RON - too bad i thought i finally found an alternative for him other than Invicta

TVDinner wrote:
On the Xtra Large Diver (first post) - I almost won an auction for one of these buy it got to expensive. I also love this model as well -
Case Diameter (without crown): 45mm

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I saw a video review of the Velatura a month or so ago and was blown away by it. If I have time I'll search and post the link. It's an amazing piece, technologically and a beautiful, substantial watch. I'd love to get one someday. Alas, I am (probably, LOL) done for a while with three on the way. (One in a few hours, hopefully)

David

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. .. This almost looks like a "Dress Monster" . . . .

. . . You know, the more I look at the Japan makes . . . the less the "Swiss Made" issue matters to me personally. After the holidays, I am going to look at these VERY seriously. . . . Randy.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:

. . . You know, the more I look at the Japan makes . . . the less the "Swiss Made" issue matters to me personally. After the holidays, I am going to look at these VERY seriously. . . . Randy.
Randy I feel EXACTLY the same way. i have never been WOW'd by the "Swiss" label. Maybe decades ago, but in my opinion, many many other brands using a WIDE variety of other movements HAVE caught up and are on par with the once mighty "Swiss" stamp.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
randyswagon wrote:

Randy I feel EXACTLY the same way. i have never been WOW'd by the "Swiss" label. Maybe decades ago, but in my opinion, many many other brands using a WIDE variety of other movements HAVE caught up and are on par with the once mighty "Swiss" stamp.
I agree and plan to move in that direction as well. Swiss made does not sell me. I really like many of the Seiko and Citizen models.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.