Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just closed the deal on a new diver for the collection. It is a Laco Squad Atlantik. It will hopefully be arriving early next week. Pending the holiday of course
Goodies include the Laco 24/Modified ETA 2824-2 Elabore' at it's heart. It has a 42mm diameter, 13mm thick and 20mm lug width. Double dome sapphire crystal with A/R coating. Uni-directional bezel with lumed ceramic insert. C3 Super-luminova on dial and bezel. A solid case back, screw down crown, 30atm W/R rating and a full stainless steel bracelet to keep it on my wrist.
Funny as I originally set out to buy their Cuxhaven small seconds watch as I fell in love with it's white enamel dial. But then I kind of just stumbled on these new divers that recently have been added to their pilots and Navy offerings that the company is so well known for. Lately the two color hand thing seems to be the latest rage in Diving watches. This watch being no different. It was another thing that caught my eye. The hour marker layout and a very clean dial also slayed me. Combined with my favorite movement. Although it's decorated pieces we shall never see behind a solid case back. But what a case back it is with a scorpion relief and the Made in Germany text. Yeah, I'm pretty psyched. 馃お 馃いHere's some seller shots. As you all know, it will be on WRUW as soon as I get it.

Super Moderator
Can see why your psyched Forza ! 馃憖 馃榾

This is one of those watches where it's tough to choose what
the highlight might be. Because every part, or detail actually
seems to be an honest to goodness highlight. 馃檪 Seriously,
you could turn this upside down on the wrist, and it would be
spectacular just with that scorpion ! 馃

But the entire watch looks like it hits on all cylinders. Really
liking the two color hand thing too btw ! BIG congrats here
ahead of time sir !!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
You鈥檝e been snatching up some good ones. I鈥檓 looking forward to your hands on impressions.
Upping the ante a little bit. Been working alot of overtime. Still looking for that Oris "Deauville" Heritage. I even already bought a Barton Nantucket Blue strap for it. For now, it's my version of The Grail. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts