Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have never heard of them, not have ever seen them before on the Shop. Anybody have any info on this brand? Not that they have anything that would interest me, I am more wondering if I have always been under a rock or something.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I couldn't find out who makes them...other than the watches are from the Cautiva Classic Collection. Maybe one of the small watch company's Invicta owns???? Don't know.

Nope...looked it up...they aren't part of Invicta.

Ahhh Haaaa...found out.....they are a everyday line of watches made by the Italian watch makerRoberto Bianci. From what I have seen...they're watches are about like Stuhrling Original in price structure...and the Le Chateau line is like SO's Akribos line. Bianci does have some cool Commando Style watches though!!!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
I couldn't find out who makes them...other than the watches are from the Cautiva Classic Collection. Maybe one of the small watch company's Invicta owns???? Don't know.

Nope...looked it up...they aren't part of Invicta.

Ahhh Haaaa...found out.....they are a everyday line of watches made by the Italian watch makerRoberto Bianci. From what I have seen...they're watches are about like Stuhrling Original in price structure...and the Le Chateau line is like SO's Akribos line. Bianci does have some cool Commando Style watches though!!!
Great research! I was wondering myself.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts