Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

The big boss James (TVDINNER) asked me to doa review on this piece since i've been wearing it the last few days!

This is the L&B Schaumburg Aquamatic #2COSC 1000Meter dive watch that started the crazy of this case style!! This is the original and was the only case to be made in germany(enzo, deepblue, O7 and a host of others buy their case from Longio in china and our own member Dedward can go into detail alot better than i could on all of that)!Seems Nauticfish dealer in the USA or Europe gave the case to Longio to copy and a lawsuit soon followed! (L&B is Nauticfish and Schaumburg) There are many copies but this is the one true piece that started this style!!

Specs are 42MM but with the crown guards the watch plays much bigger (45MM rannge), about 18mm thick, ETA COSC automatic movement, killer 5 row steel bracelet that was one of the first in this style and now seem every micro dive watch has one, great bezel action with desent lume on the dial, comes in agreat case with COSC cert from Swiss Federation! Watch wears great on the bracelet, rubber or nice thick leather(i've put a panatime strap on it and have been really diggin it! anyway not big on reviews but this watch and all Schaumburg piece are high quality and kick butt, with that on to the pics.....

Thanks for looking...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

OK, that is just AWESOME looking on the bracelet. THANK YOU for posting all of that info and the pictures.

I really like the way the numbers are laid out and look on the dial and the overall size of the bezel and case. It looks like it would be much bigger then the 45mm (with crown) and I understand when you say it "wears bigger".

Really nice watch. Does this brand fall into the luxury brands classification?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Great Pics and review, Cali! I really, REALLY like that watch! Is the bezel a single MACHINED piece, or is it multiple pieces STACKED? It seems like if it's stcked, that would create some engineering problems for WR...

Thanks for posting this.

David

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Geez Trevor, that's not an Aqua anything....more like a TANKamatic!! I really dig how the numbers go from big to small and the bracelet is top notch!
That is very cool, thanks for all the info and the great pics!:b

CJ

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Thanks for your great review and pics! That is a very well built watch! It looks like it could survive Armageddon! :)

How's the movement been running?

Congrats on such a great timepiece and ENJOY!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.