Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well as some of you know. Sean (Dedward) listed his Kremke Subzilla for sale last week. Well at first I knew I didn't have the funds to purchase this fine timepiece, but I was able to trade my Invicta SAN III (SW200) Automtic 3 hand towards the price and make-up the difference with some of my expected tax return money and "Voila" I was able to bring this bad boy home.

I have to say that this transaction went great with Sean. I couldn't have had a better business dealing then I did with him. The watch was shipped the same day that we made the deal and it does not have a flaw or blemish on it. As he stated in his thread "Like New" is exactly what it is.

I have to say that the "Fricker" designed case is out of this world and the overall design of the watch is just fantastic. This thing has some real heft to it weight wise. If you want a true German Made dive watch thisone meets the bill. Now to the photos. I will just preface that I borrowed these photos from Sean because well you all know that I'm not a photographer. Thanks for looking and thanks to Sean for making this dream watch a reality for me

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

That is a really nice looking watch Rob, I can see why it's a grail.
Being totally ignorant to this particular watch would ya mind sharing some specs? Material? etc.....just real curious that's all. Or post the model number or name and I'll look it up.
Thanks Pal and again big congrats!!!:c:c:b:b

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

OMG -you gave up an SW200 Swiss Made SAN III for that GERMAN POS!!!!!

IT'S CRIMINAL!!!

:%:%:%:%:%

Nice watch Rob!!!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I believe I said that piece wouldn't last long and it didn't.

Congrats.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
That is a really nice looking watch Rob, I can see why it's a grail.
Being totally ignorant to this particular watch would ya mind sharing some specs? Material? etc.....just real curious that's all. Or post the model number or name and I'll look it up.
Thanks Pal and again big congrats!!!:c:c:b:b

CJ
Here is a link to the companies Web Site. Kremke is based out of Melbourne Australia.

http://www.kremkewatches.com/index.php?mode=subzilla

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

SUBZILLA

Introducing our flagship Diving watch. The Subzilla. An instrument designed by the mantra “form follows function”.

The design brief was to design and engineer a tool watch that met and exceeded all the requirements of a professional diver followed by distinct aesthetics and style.

The Subzillas’ long list of features includes a Super-grip Unidirectional Bezel (S.U.B.) to facilitate easy use when using gloves, whilst the engraved elapsed time scale helps professionals monitor the length of their dives.

It has an integrated Helium Escape Valve to facilitate divers engaged in saturation diving and coupled with a screw-locked crown and screw-down solid case back, it can withstand a depth rating of 1000 meters / 100 atmospheres.

The case is milled out of a solid block of surgical grade stainless steel and houses a thick inner case made of soft iron, which shields the automatic movement against the effects of magnetism. Within lies the heartbeat of this rugged tool, the tried and tested Swiss Made automatic movement, the ETA 2824-2.

This instrument is set with an extra thick scratchproof sapphire crystal, which has been coated with an anti-reflective solution on the inside to ensure exceptional legibility.

The matte black dial features luminous hands and markers, which are coated in Super-Luminova™ C3 for optimum luminescence in dark conditions.
The minute hand is prominent and lacquered in orange to ensure quick and accurate reading of the elapsed time during your dive.

Its functions include: hours, minutes, seconds and date with quick correction and hacking feature.

The Subzilla comes on a satin finish stainless steel bracelet, which is fastened via screw-locked bars, preventing any accidental loss of your prized instrument.

Bracelet features a micro-adjustable flip lock clasp with an integrated diving extension feature to enable use over the sleeve of your wetsuit.

Each watch is individually numbered and is detailed with an engraved case back, signed crown and signed bracelet clasp..

This rugged instrument is presented to you in a Pelican™ brand case with warranty card, instruction booklet, polishing cloth, and a nylon Nato G10 dive strap.

Specifications

Case
German Made. Surgical Grade Stainless Steel 316L.Satin Finish.
Inner case made from soft iron (cylinder, back plate, dial plate) for Anti-magnetism.
Movement
ETA 2824-2, Swiss made mechanical automatic, 25 jewels, Incabloc integrated shock resistance system, 40 hours power reserve, 28,800 beats per hour, hacking, signed rotor with Geneva stripes.
Functions
Hours, Minutes, Seconds. Quick set Date at 6 o’clock position.
Dimensions
44 mm Diameter bezel end to bezel end, 49 mm bezel end to crown end, 53 mm lug end to lug end, 22 mm lug width (width between lugs / strap width), 17 mm height overall
Crystal
Extra thick Sapphire (scratch-proof), double-domed, anti-reflective coating, (inside only)
Crown
Knurled stainless steel, screw-locked, signed, oversized crown, protectors
Bezel
60-clicks, rotating, unidirectional (counter-clockwise) bezel with engraved elapsed time scale in black and orange type.
Case back
Stainless steel, engraved and screw locked with double O-rings. Individually numbered .
Bracelet
Satin finish stainless steel. Solid end links. Micro-adjustable flip-lock clasp with an integrated diving extension feature.
Ratings
Water Resistant 1000 meters (3300 ft with crown screwed down); anti-magnetic (80,000 a/m); shock resistant; pressure-proof to 100 atmospheres.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Holy smokes Rob!! That's like asking someone (who has a clue) what they want in a "wish list" watch!! It's friggin loaded!
Man, it's not just another pretty face. Again.....congrats!
Thanks for the info.....:b:b:b

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

OH STOP Kissing his ass CJ!!!!

:%:%:%

Seattle wrote:
Holy smokes Rob!! That's like asking someone (who has a clue) what they want in a "wish list" watch!! It's friggin loaded!

CJ

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:

CJ
Thanks CJ. I have to say it is the finest watch I've ever worn. It's unreal how much went into the design and specs of this watch. :b

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

:%:%:lol:c

·
Registered
640 Posts
imported post

Wow. That is so impressive. It's simply beautiful. Congratulations!!!

:c :l I couldn't stop staring at the pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Susie

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Sorry..........

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

:%:%:lol:c

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.