Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok so heres where it gets weird...So last night I was at the KISS/Buckcherry concert at United center thanks to Stevie D guitarist for Buckcherry. So we watch their set which was killer. Then watched some KISS before heading backstage to the dressing room to hang out a bit with Stevie and his band Buckcherry. First thing that comes up, I kid you not....He grabs my wrist looks at my SAN 7750 Rose and Black, then brings over the other guitar player and process to get into a 30 minute chat about watches......LOL

These guys were wearing a Panerai and a RXW Marine Miltaire. So we went on and on about watches for a while etc and it was amazing how much they both know about watches!! I mentioned my Anonimo and now they will have another one to buy! So long story short, had a great time, made some good friends...and now another friend to trade/sell/watches with!!! Heres some pics and Videos from what was a killer time...too many pics etc to load so heres a few.

BuckCherry On Stage:

Me and Stevie D in the dressing room:

KISS

HERES A FEW VIDEOS

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Very cool !...Thanks for sharing...Was the bass so deep you could actually feel it thumping in your heart ?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well at least with Kiss and all the make-up it doesnt look like a Geritol tour!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Dude - very cool pics, videos and story. I saw Kiss for about the 5th or 6th time last year and was backstage also.

Great story about BuckCherry being into watches.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Thanks for sharing Eric. Great music, new friends and talking about Watches. You did hav a fantastic time, I think. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Looks like you had a blast, Eric.

I have that same SAIII 7750 (rose/Black IP). I can see why he (the guitarist) like it.

Thanks for sharing your story and the pics/videos!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts