Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Went toa new Maxx store in our area tonightto look at the Invicta and Zodiac watches they might have for myself. They had crapavailableand totally by chance I ended up getting a watch for my wife.

I can't tell you much about the model because there was little on the back of the case and what is written is so little I will need a magnifying glass to read, lol. It is a Nike watch with a kind of curved black case with abrushed metal bezel,and really comfortable rubber curved strap. There is a Swoosh on the top curve of the watch (above the 12 position). Rich Blue face and red second hand. The case isabout 40mm and curved. It is very very cool on her wrist.

Here is the best part. It was marked at $64. Then marked down to $39. Then marked down to $19. AND THEN moved to clearance case and marked down YET AGAIN to $10. TEN BUCKS and .... she likes it! SCORE

Here are some cell phone pics.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Can't beat a $10 watch that looks that cool!!!!

I picked up a Helix chronograph for under $50...will post pics of it soon!!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new watch. Looks great. Especially for someone who is really active. Super find. Wear it in great health. Thanks for the pics and thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

it sits really high like a mini venom and you can not fold it since it is all one attached solid rubber piece (case and band). All the diamond and cool diver watches I gave her and she wears this one all the time, lol

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Hard to beat a $10 watch that is decent to begin with!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

WOW - I wonder if the S1 will ever be $10 -then maybe i'll buy one!!!!

Nice p/u James!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
imported post

great find i tell u will never find a nike watch for 10 buso congrats...great deal...on a nice looking watch...

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

$10 is highway robbery.....you got a steal.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Holy dead thread resurrection, Batman! :lol

James posted this a year ago! :%:%
:%:lol:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

This thread is so old I had forgotten about it completely to be honest. My wife still loves this one and it did not break the bank.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Wasn't this your first watch James? LOL!!!
Yup you are 100% right. This 30mm beauty was really for me and not my wife, lol

·
Super Moderator
10,946 Posts
imported post

and here i was gonna post i hit a Maxx tonite and they had an SO skeleton and 3 Kenneth Coles in the men's case (wholoe lotta nuthin :p). not even soap operas bring back characters this dead :lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts