Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Did cool pics, great review etc only to suddenly have it wiped out when i went to preview it before posting....I give up...No way im doin all that again...... DAMN!!!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
Did cool pics, great review etc only to suddenly have it wiped out when i went to preview it before posting....I give up...No way im doin all that again...... DAMN!!!
I don't understand. What happened? You should not lose anything when you preview. I do it all of the time. sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

yeah itmight have timed out etc?? Was weird...bummer..I dont have it in me to redo....lol....Lesson learned copy your stuff just in case when writing a long review...

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
yeah itmight have timed out etc?? Was weird...bummer..I dont have it in me to redo....lol....Lesson learned copy your stuff just in case when writing a long review...
I always do that on EVERY forum because I am always worried to loose info. That is good advise.

Well, I would like to see your pics and review if you have time to do it again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.