Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up an decided to shave my beard and mustache today. Have no clue why really. The last time I did this was around 20 years ago. Must be something in my dreams...or the air...or my brain...or that I have a lot of shaving cream. Whatever the reason, I plan to do it again when I'm 77!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Smooth as glass Mesh!! It's gotta feel great!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I had to shave my beard for a new job in '78. When I exited the bathroom, I thought my wife would pass out (I had it when we met). Luckily, she got by it, and I was able to grow it back in '82. I've had it ever since.

You have more intestinal fortitude than I, Nate.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had to shave my beard for a new job in '78. When I exited the bathroom, I thought my wife would pass out (I had it when we met). Luckily, she got by it, and I was able to grow it back in '82. I've had it ever since.

You have more intestinal fortitude than I, Nate.

More intestinal fortitude, Gary? I think more likely that I have more shaving cream.

By the way, my wife didn't even notice. :)

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Beards, and I mean BEARDS (large, cave men exemplars but well groomed) are all the rage over here now. It's like a throw back to 1900! ;) I consider it a passing fad. Too fashion conscious. Too 'hipster'. I've never had a beard or moustache and never will, it's just not me :D

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am fine with the shaving ... standing naked on a golf course ... um, I'd be more worried about how that may play with the wife ;) .
That is very funny (I'm still smiling as I type this). I'm not naked; just have my shirt off and I'm not on the golf course technically. I'm just on my balcony. I do have a pretty cool view of the 5th fairway.

One day, I will go running naked on the golf course but I'll need to have something ridiculously wonderful (like winning a big lottery) happen to me first. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts