Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very cool, now that is what I call flexible.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Back on topic - it is very interesting when you see some of the things they do in movies like Mission Impossible and see it done for real.

This woman is incredibly flexible, but what makes it really impressive is how she is able to use this talent and her obvious gymnastics background to maneuver through the lasers.

Very impressive.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Back on topic - it is very interesting when you see some of the things they do in movies like Mission Impossible and see it done for real.

This woman is incredibly flexible, but what makes it really impressive is how she is able to use this talent and her obvious gymnastics background to maneuver through the lasers.

Very impressive.
:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:lol:lol:lol:c:c:c:c:wf:eek:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

you guys.......i wasnt being sexual with this post.....yeah, shes flexible....i get it....but i was watching this show fight science, because i used to be in martial arts and just thought it was a cool show, and thought this clip was cool, how she was able to go through the lasers......

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
you guys.......i wasnt being sexual with this post.....yeah, shes flexible....i get it....but i was watching this show fight science, because i used to be in martial arts and just thought it was a cool show, and thought this clip was cool, how she was able to go through the lasers......
Don,

I'm just sayin Ha Ha LOL!!:%:%:%:lol

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
Don,

I guess some people never grow up...........lol......and thats a good thing.....:)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
Don,

I guess some people never grow up...........lol......and thats a good thing.....:)
:l:l:l:l:l:l:l

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

the technology in that video is pretty cool. video game like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.