Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello,

I was on the 'other' forum, but have chosen to refrain from posting there anymore. I kept pissing folks off. It seems if you say the wrong thing, it's taken personally. A forum is supposed to be about give and take. I hope you are up for frank talk, thats what I'm about. And I will at times take an opposing view just because the talk can get one sided and very boring.

And no, I will never post anything that is a personalattack on anyone, it's not what I'm about. But I may post a strong opinion from time to time. Remember, opinions are like a$$holes, everyones got one, and some are really nasty looking.

Cheers

DingBat

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Hey
welcome - we wont censor anything as long as its a reasoned post and doesnt get heated or nasty

we are all open minded here and dont ENDORSE any 1 brand or another

just be sure to be nice and smile - we're all here for fun!!!

welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Bro! Welcome to WatchFreeks! We can start with this. You rootin for the Phillies or the Dodgers?? ........ and............ It better be the Philies ( as Ramirez hits a two run homer to get the Dodgers back in it.. sh**)!!!
LOL!!! Just kidding. Root for whom you so choose! (as long as they are wearing red)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Dodgers, the local team...
Angels are local too, so not on the
philies band wagon.

I'm much more into Football. But my team, Seahawks are not looking too good so far, too many injuries...

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Bonjour...Welcome to Watch Freeks...Is that you, Edith ?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME to WF! This is a great forum with everyone not endorsing any one watch company. The people here are good people and like to have some fun. Sit back and enjoy yourself and have some fun!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Hah theres a few very opinionated people here that will give you a run for your money.To bad im not one of them. Have fun and enjoy.lol..

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the WF'S bud.. we're all about having fun here... enjoy.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Welcome glad you could join our increasing family here.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome, many of us have had the same problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts