Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

TVDinner suggested that some of you may enjoy this!

I just placed my order for my gagliardi vendetta II car. What it is- A one off, hand built car, in a homage to Lamborghini (it is blatantly obvious where the inspiration to the car came from!) However, I personally like the looks of this a bit better (some do some dont, thankfully its my car, haha!) Mine is getting built on a custom tube frame, although he will build you one on a stretched fiero if you so desire (or that'sall your budget affords)! Mine is getting powered by a series III 3.8 supercharged, with some mods, as I have a buddy with a performance shop, who has done a LOT of work on these motors, we are hoping for 550 hp at the crank (may be ambitious, but if my friend promises it, ill believe him!) I DID get thewilwood brake upgrade, but not the power rear window. Also got the top (sadlyits an extra cost auction)It is up to a 12 month wait for it to get started, and then 5 months to actually get it built. I am down to about a year wait left. Here are some pics of the car (of course not my car, these are the builders photos) weight is 2700 lbs.

Some pics-

F0r anyone wondering about cost, I am not comfortable mentioning that in the open, however you may sure pm me! I will say it was WELL UNDER 85k out the door. (payable in 3 payments to the builder, which is what I opted to do)
Some wont like it, and thats fine, but I am so super stoked its unreal!

Hope you like it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
That's a pretty slick sled there my man! Congrats on the pick up. That wait has to suck though.
the wait does suck, but anticipation will only make it better! Plus it gives me time to properly plan the motor out!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

That is a sweet car indeed. I absolutely love the design. I dare say that it is actually cooler looking then the car it pays homage too. Congrats!! and enjoy when it arrives. You will have to keep us posted on that sweet ride. I pulled over a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 once and I was just blown away with the quality and craftsmanship that goes into these automobiles. If you can get into a homage of one for under 85K my hat is off to you. I think it is well worth the money.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Without drivetrain fully assembled. I do NOT believe it is sold in kit form. If you wish to know the exact price, please pm (I dont sell them, or have any relation, i just dont feel ok with everyone knowing exactly what i spent, please no offence!)

The owner (franco gagliardi) does very very nice work!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
That is a sweet car indeed. I absolutely love the design. I dare say that it is actually cooler looking then the car it pays homage too. Congrats!! and enjoy when it arrives. You will have to keep us posted on that sweet ride. I pulled over a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 once and I was just blown away with the quality and craftsmanship that goes into these automobiles. If you can get into a homage of one for under 85K my hat is off to you. I think it is well worth the money.
Thank you! Yes the lambo is amazing (neighbor has one, ive ridden in it, its a SERIOUS machine!

This will keep up well with it (although i am not a speed demon, haha) and I do LOVE the reduced maintenece cost over the true exotic! gm parts are much cheaper, haha! Im sure i cant match the sound of the lambos glorious v12 though

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

Nice custom.You're saying you are installing a 3.8L supercharged V6? then with the right header and exhaust system, its possible to get the sound of the V12.by combining two headers into one then into two,you can get the sound.Also get some extra hp.I'm looking foreward to the finished product.What you are paying is your business and I'll not ask.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

As I told you privately - that car is amazing. I love the look and angles and different features shown in the pictures.

Is there a website for this car, or is it all done through private sales?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WOW, great wheels. And it is not a Toyota with a sticky gas pedal. LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

dedward wrote:
Nice custom.You're saying you are installing a 3.8L supercharged V6? then with the right header and exhaust system, its possible to get the sound of the V12.by combining two headers into one then into two,you can get the sound.Also get some extra hp.I'm looking foreward to the finished product.What you are paying is your business and I'll not ask.
thanks for the advice, ill for sure look into it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
As I told you privately - that car is amazing. I love the look and angles and different features shown in the pictures.

Is there a website for this car, or is it all done through private sales?
yes, www.gagliardidesign.com !

I WILL clue you all in to this- the car built on a HEAVILY reinforced stretched fiero frame (with all new suspension, etc) sells for 57k plus the cost of the fiero (about 5k with a swapped 3.8 in it!) so it is really a very affordable way to get into a fastt, good looking car!

BTW- to the gentleman with the 350z sig pic.. thats a hot car! is it yours?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Also- the white and the yellow cars on his website are 2 diff cars. you have your choice of styles, same price! (also- my car has the shifter more like the yellow one, fwiw!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Amazing!!!! Thanks for the link. I love them.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

FOR A CAR LIKE THAT GET THE GARAGE READY CARPETS, PAINT, WORK BENCH ETC. WHAT A HOT STREET ROD. CHECK WITH THE BUILDER ON THE RIGHT HEADERS AND PIPES FOR THE BEST BREATHING. A YEAR GOES BY QUICKLY.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.