Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey guys, i just thought i'd share this with you, I just purchased a Marina militare GMT, Mainly because i love Panerai but dont have $$$$$ floating around, secondly i dont own a GMT watch andthirdly it was on a great deal. But the main reason why i got this was because as you know my Grandmother passed recently, and im attempting anything that might make me feel just that tiny bit better, so far nothing has worked, But watches have always made me happy... so what the heck.

LINK>>> http://www.helenarou.com/new-gmt-iii-marina-militare-pam-vintage-watch.html

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice MM. I have looked at them for years but never got around to getting one. I think they are very nice and from what I here they perform better then you would think for a watch in this price range. Enjoy it.....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I really want to get the 60MM version but I am being told it is crap. I ordered it and never paid because of the horror stories!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I think i will buy a new strap for it when it arrives, Seen some gorgeous ones that will look great on it. I just hope the GMT function works properly... otherwise i got it for nothing.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your Grandmother!I know that isn't an easy thing to deal with and I wish you the best!! The MM is really a great watch! At one time I had 3 of them but I sold one, gave one away and gave the other to my 16 year old son who just loves it. They are inexpensive, built well and have the classic Panerai look. What's not to like?? Congrats and wear it well and in good health!

·
Registered
136 Posts
imported post

Dane, my heartfelt condolences. I know that the new watch will make you feel better. It really is a super nice looking watch. Keep your headup and think good thoughts. Time really does help heal.

God Bless, Kenny

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Dane, nice MM Bro! Love those pieces. It is true Bro. For us, watches do tend to create positive emotions for sure. Sorry about your grandmom too. My sincere condolences.

Wear that bad boy well. I know you'll be postin it when you get it. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Hey Dane, nice MM Bro! Love those pieces. It is true Bro. For us, watches do tend to create positive emotions for sure. Sorry about your grandmom too. My sincere condolences.

Wear that bad boy well. I know you'll be postin it when you get it. Looking forward to it.
Thanks Arnie, Its been tough but hey, im getting there :pk

Anyway where have you been dude?? i posted about this watch when i recieved it :t

http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=4491&forum_id=32&highlight=marina+militare+gmt

http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=4623&forum_id=37&highlight=marina+militare+strap

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

That's a hot looking MM Dane.

Wear it often and wear it well.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I know you'll be happy with that. I too love Panerais and this is a great homage to them. I like the looks of this one too. I've owned 3 of these MM's and have not been disappointed in any of them so i know you'll love it! CONGRATS!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.