Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've always been a fan of G-shock, I've got two that I use for work. So I decided I'd get one to wear out of work. Managed to find this for a bargain price on eBay.

The second is an Invicta. I haven't got one of these yet and I've read lots and lots about them. About the supposed quality issues, that some are amazing, others not so good. So I pulled the trigger on this...

I can't wait for them to arrive! Your comments, as usual, are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
That is an awesome pattern on the G-Shock!

I have to say, as much as I am not a fan of Invicta, the pics do make that model look pretty bad-ass. I'll give them credit, no one is going to accuse them of making an "homage" with that one, the design looks all their own with the dial and weird side marking on the bezel. What size is that bad boy?

I look forward to seeing pics when they arrive.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Very cool on both pieces. You can't go wrong with the G's. I have never owned an Invicta, but my dad loves them. That one is rather cool looking.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is an awesome pattern on the G-Shock!

I have to say, as much as I am not a fan of Invicta, the pics do make that model look pretty bad-ass. I'll give them credit, no one is going to accuse them of making an "homage" with that one, the design looks all their own with the dial and weird side marking on the bezel. What size is that bad boy?

I look forward to seeing pics when they arrive.

Cheers dude. It's 47mm but I imagine due to the thickness it'll sit quite large on the wrist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts
That g-shock is pretty nuts. Really liking how they patterned it.

The Invicta is interesting. Not exactly my style, but definitely an eye catcher.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts