Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,711 Posts
Looks fantastic Forza, and it’s a style you can never get
tired of either. So timeless, and just plain cool ! :cool2: :)

The brown dial with the cream is going to be out of this
world awesome too sir. Can’t wait to see how you like it !
Huge congrats ahead of time !!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
since my wife took my Hamilton field khaki, a field watch is still on my radar.

maybe after ive recuperated from my last few watch purchases i can start looking at them again. i had previously looked at both glycine and Hamilton as options.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
My Combat 7 Vintage looks very similar to the Combat 6, but there are some differences. The Combat 7 has 100m WR, no date (cleaner look), hesalite crystal (nice vintage vibe), and 41mm case. 41mm may not sound very large to some, but with the big-ass dial, it looks pretty substantial, even on my 7.75" wrist.

Whichever one you choose, they're both great field watches for the money.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes they are... Did you get the Sellita in yours or the ETA ? Seems like Ashford thinks they are one and the same as they advertised mine with an applied logo and an ETA2824. But it came with a painted on logo and a Sellita SW200-1. Not complaining. I believe I like the Sellita better. But they need to update their ads.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's the ETA 2824. I believe the Combat 7 Vintage is a pre-Invicta model, so it's got that going for it. Whatever it is, it's running 2 to 3 spd fast and that doesn't suck.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm pretty sure it's the ETA 2824. I believe the Combat 7 Vintage is a pre-Invicta model, so it's got that going for it. Whatever it is, it's running 2 to 3 spd fast and that doesn't suck.

Not at all... I forgot that you have the solid case back on that one. Hey man, its sweet. I just wanted a date, bigger dial and the sapphire. Enjoy. :smile1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts