Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered this Alpina startimer. It's just like the black PVD model that a few other people recently picked up. This one has a different colored dial and strap. Gemnation had it as a daily special. Thought it looked kind of nice. I'll post about it when it comes in. I'm having a new roof installed today. Thought I'd blow some more cash.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice score!! That green dial is killer. Congrats

Reactions: toecutter

·
Registered
489 Posts
+1 on what #four said. The dial color blends well with the strap and the case colors. Congrats!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I like it! How is Alpina? I've always been iffy on them because I see them a lot on MyHabit along with Raymond Weil and Fortis. I like some of their designs but wonder about them...

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it! How is Alpina? I've always been iffy on them because I see them a lot on MyHabit along with Raymond Weil and Fortis. I like some of their designs but wonder about them...
They're very nice watches.
Sister company of Frederique Constant. (not sure if I spelled that right)

·
Super Moderator
10,673 Posts
Kind of nice? ...That's going to be ridiculously nice Toe !!! :smile::thumb::thumb:

Such a great find, and get ! ..Will be awesome hearing what you think about it when it comes in.

·
Registered
413 Posts
You'll love it. I have the PVD version on orange zulu strap.

Mine's quickly becoming my favorite grab-n-go watch. I went hiking with my kids this morning and wore it (instead of my Suunto)....went thru mud/rocks/mud etc and really one heck of a solid watch. I have 3 straps for it alone ..a black pilot riveted strap, orange zulu and a tan strap. Just ordered a 22mm orange Obris rubber strap (the cheap man's isofrane).

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I picked up one of those last night, too. The flash sale was a fantastic deal and the discount code made it even better. This will be my only quartz watch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts