Watch Freeks banner

Just landed in time for an evening ride

873 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  scotty 
#1 ·
Bulova Precisionist Chronograph

(Photo Borrowed From Dealer)

Just landed...my new Bulova Precisionist,at 46mm it's an easy read for my failing eyesight. This is my 3rd Bulova and I find them to be very reliable...Thanks For Viewing

Quickie photo and first ride on the wrist.

Precisionist Technology

At the heart of the watch is the Bulova Precisionist-class torsional resonator movement, custom-engineered to provide accuracy to within seconds a year using a three-prong quartz crystal that creates a vibration frequency of 262.144 kHz, the highest of any watch in the world and far greater than that of a standard quartz crystal. In laboratory testing, the Precisionist-class movement has been shown to be three times more accurate than standard quartz. This proprietary manufactured movement, including the signature floating second hand, also offers a resistance to gravitational error that makes it superior in performance to any mechanical watch on the market.

Summary of Features

Precision timing to 1/1,000th of a second
12-hour chronograph function
One of the world’s most accurate movements – accurate to within seconds a year

Precisionist-class torsional resonator movement proven in laboratory testing to be three times more accurate than standard quartz
Stainless steel case
Domed mineral crystal
Multiple-level silver-white diall
Rose-gold continuously sweeping second hand
Calendar window
Black leather strap
Water resistant to 50 meters

See less See more
#12 ·
Howard, this looks gorgeous here !!! :clapping-hands-abov :smile-thumb2:
Man oh man, it's another watch that haven't seen before also. So thanks very much for the introduction !!! ..Always liked the Precisionist line, but wow it looks like Bulova kicked it up yet another notch with this one. The dial set-up/complications are just incredible, and look like something you'd expect from watches being many many thousands of dollars. Yowzers !

A giant congratulations on this stunner ! ..Enjoy Howard !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.