11,016 Posts
Groovy looking Brian. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: zed073

·
Registered
683 Posts
Congrats, looks great.

Still waiting on delivery of mine shipped 8 days ago and according to USPS tracking it has been camping out in New York for the past 3 days (hopefully not being used for floor hockey).

Reactions: scotty and zed073

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome aboard and glad to see arrival came safe and sound! As I'm sure you can attest the SeaDragon was well worth the wait!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fortunately it was only is Customs a few hours.
That's usually where things come to a halt for a few days.

It's well worth the wait guys.

Now I'd love to grab the orange dial. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,590 Posts
Brian, congratulations to you !!! :smileyface_hand_cla Wow, these are really fantastic ! I mean at first glance you kind of see a vintage dive watch with the way the markers, and hands are done. Then you see how modernized things are however. Even the bezel, and case are unique, but pay tribute to dive watches like the Tuna maybe. Really is phenomenal ! :thumb::thumb: Enjoy this beauty ! Yowza !

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
nice...got the same gray dial... mine sat in NY CUSTOMS for 6 days...the strap is sweet IMHO...Maria was right to blast the dude on the Borealis site...the leather is highly tanned good quality euro moo-

·
Registered
683 Posts
nice...got the same gray dial... mine sat in NY CUSTOMS for 6 days...the strap is sweet IMHO...Maria was right to blast the dude on the Borealis site...the leather is highly tanned good quality euro moo-
Hopefully 6 days is the magic number in customs. This is day 6 in NY for mine without moving........waiting on my orange dial.............

Reactions: zed073 and scotty

·
Super Moderator
10,590 Posts
Thanks Tom.

I've been wanting a shrouded diver and this fits that perfectly.

You are very welcome Brian.

This one is beyond cool, and gets you that shroud in such a uniquely cool way sir. :thumb: ..Keep enjoying this beauty ! Really is fantastic !!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts