Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello to everyone here. I am ChaunceyJack (real name is John for those of you who do not know), the same ChaunceyJack who posts from time to time on a couple of the other watch forums that many of you frequent and post. I recognized many member names in the listing, of course, assuming thatyouare the same good folks that I have seen and read elsewhere. It is good to be with friends.

I hope to be able to contribute something meaningful to this forum, but for the next few days, I will just be reading other's posts and getting familiar with how things are done here. I have just discovered this forum and am happy to join up. I have been told that this forum is one of the most friendly watch forums on the web, and again, am very happy to be here.

My watch collections are not as extensive as many of yours, I am sure, I have 92 Wrist Watches, many brands from some of the finest Swiss watches, to others. Additionally, I have a great love for Vintage Pocketwatches, and have an extensive collection of 57 of these, mostly RR Grade pocketwatches, all in very fine condition. If there is any interest here for these watches, I would be most happy to post some of my pics along with interesting histories of these magnificent vintage timepieces.

I will be adding an Avatar, a Signature,and perhaps posting some pics before long. Thanks to all of you, and I look forward to a very good time.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Hello John;

I would say that 92 watches is a very extensive collection. I would love to have a 3 month rotation. Welcome and enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Welcome John! Very glad you found us. I have to agree about our on line community, very friendly folks here. Please, if you have pocket watches post them and let us know about their history. Beside being a friendly place this is a great place to learn about timepieces too. Again, Welcome. ....Bob

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Thanks to all for the great welcome!

As to posting pics,several of my choice vintage pocketwatches have been posted on another place that many of you frequent, so a good number of the pics of those beautiful pocketwatches that I may post here will be duplicates of the other forum, but I will do some anyhow.

Elsewhere I haveposted maybe two or three of my wristwatches, so posting those pics on this forum will be a first, and will benew stuff of mine to see for many folks. I just gotta get busy and do it, but I will.

Again, I am most happy to be here, and look forward to renewing many of my friendships from the other place.

Many regards, and peace to all . . .

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME John! You're right, this is a very friendly place and the people are fantastic. Glad to have you with us and I look forward to reading your posts!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Welcome and enjoy your time here - it's filled with great people. Let's see some pics of your watches !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.