Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alpina Startimer Big Date. I took it off of the black OEM canvas and put it on a grey NATO.

The cut is new also :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice watch. I have gotten into Alpinas lately. I just ordered an Alpiner 4 from Jomashop. New it cost me $995. But I really like the new one that just came out and it has an inhouse movement. $3700 bucks though..
I dig the strap on yours. makes it look all business

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Those are really nice.
I have to say, the green one that I got is the only watch that somebody actually stopped me and and complimented how nice looking it was.

Congrats !!!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Congrats on a great looking Startimer! And the "bloody gash" adds character.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very Nice!! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
754 Posts
That looks really nice ! I'm surprised you took off the canvas. Is it not up to par? You're one of my canvas Senseis.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Super nice watch. Right way to start the new year off big.
Congrats.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Mark that is a very sharp chrono. Man you have some nice pieces. If you wantto ever sell a Sinn let me know. i want to dip my feet in the waters of Sinn. Back to the Alpina . Amazing fit and finish as well as lovely dials.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Here's my Alpina green dial on a Greg Spitz horween, which is is more supple and has more length than the Alpina nu-buck strap. The Spitz strap tapers so the Alpina PVD buckle can be used.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Congrats on the new cut!

Oh, that Alpina is pretty nice as well :)

I hope he didn't get that cut from a mugger trying to rip the Alpina off his wrist:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts