Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450966009.754680.jpg

Initial thoughts, it's a nice looking watch. The supplied strap doesn't really do it any favours. I put this tan rallye on which I think suits it much better.
I think it would have wore better at 42mm and I would have paid extra for a Vk mecha Quartz movement.
Sounds like I'm down in it, but tbh I think it's because I was blown away by my G Gerlach Enigma recently that I think this watch is at its money, where as the Gerlach provides more bang per buck.

But I do like this watch and if you are open to Quartz chronos, it's a good one to pick up with its very reverse Tudor Monte Carlo retro looks.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Just arrived.

View attachment 81658

Initial thoughts, it's a nice looking watch. The supplied strap doesn't really do it any favours. I put this tan rallye on which I think suits it much better.
I think it would have wore better at 42mm and I would have paid extra for a Vk mecha Quartz movement.
Sounds like I'm down in it, but tbh I think it's because I was blown away by my G Gerlach Enigma recently that I think this watch is at its money, where as the Gerlach provides more bang per buck.

But I do like this watch and if you are open to Quartz chronos, it's a good one to pick up with its very reverse Tudor Monte Carlo retro looks.
I think it has more of a Hamilton "Pan Europe" to it then a Tudor

Reactions: TonyMaroney

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly the limited edition blue chrono, but it doesn't to the more common models, like the one that I own at least ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450983804.900760.jpg

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Beautiful Piece Tony. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TonyMaroney

·
Banned
754 Posts
I like this a lot ! That's my favorite color combo they made. Congrats !!

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Congrats. It looks great I ordered mine long ago. Never got any production update. Just a request for final payment weeks ago. Paid right away. Never heard back with a confirmation or update or shipping info... 0 emails the whole time. Terrible comm.

But I hope it was worth the wait when it lands :)

It sure looks good in your pics. Love it in fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
I had one. A total regret. It feels like a cheap watch and it is a cheap watch. Never again for me!

What in the actual watch is cheap or not up to par? Curious as I wait for mine.

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
It's very lightweight and it feels fragile in every function. My dial was misaligned and the minutes dots were misaligned too. It feels more like a toy than a real watch.

Light weight would be good for me but misaligned is a problem :(

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Light weight would be good for me but misaligned is a problem :(

Had no probs with mine that I can see. Had it over a week now and I like it. I don't think it's particularly light weight. Hope yours turns up soon. Could be trapped in customs or something.

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Had no probs with mine that I can see. Had it over a week now and I like it. I don't think it's particularly light weight. Hope yours turns up soon. Could be trapped in customs or something.

Good to hear.
I have to say they have very very poor communication and CS. Even when I ordered, he made me feel like it was a chore to give me the basic info needed to order.
Then I've had 0 updates/communication on production at all after I ordered. I only found out they were made by seeing them pop up on forums.
They sent me a request for payment weeks ago, i paid right away and never heard back. No confirmation. No updates.
Never received a shopping email either.
Finally, I emailed them other day, wishing them happy new year and asking questions nicely and a status update.
He replied without a hi or thank you, just a tracking number...

Worse ever. I'll never buy from them again and just hope the watch is up to par

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good to hear.
I have to say they have very very poor communication and CS. Even when I ordered, he made me feel like it was a chore to give me the basic info needed to order.
Then I've had 0 updates/communication on production at all after I ordered. I only found out they were made by seeing them pop up on forums.
They sent me a request for payment weeks ago, i paid right away and never heard back. No confirmation. No updates.
Never received a shopping email either.
Finally, I emailed them other day, wishing them happy new year and asking questions nicely and a status update.
He replied without a hi or thank you, just a tracking number...

Worse ever. I'll never buy from them again and just hope the watch is up to par

That's my biggest gripe with any brand. If the CS is rubbish, I wouldn't care what the product is.
Tell me I'm crazy. Tell me to go away. Just don't ignore me.
You paid by PayPal yeah? Get a claim started. That will put a fire under them...

Personally I had no problems, but...

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Well I got mine last night, and I think it's nice. Not the best finish maybe but very nice for a $200 watch it seems to me. Hopefully it'll hold up well and time will tell.
But mine seems well aligned and it's not light not does he feel cheap. I mean I can tell it's not a 2000$ watch of course but I got what I paid for. :)
Love the dial. Very well done.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad it's sorted. It is at its money, but worth it. Get it on a shark mesh though ☺

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts