Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up just this week. Has bracelet as well as Nato. Was on the fence between this and the blue one as well as the Pelagos but pulled the trigger on the red. Love it so far. Great lume (on par with my Seamaster) and great power reserve. Fit and finish top notch.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Just gorgeous!!! It's impossible to pick between those 3 Tudors. Any way you go, you're going to have a keeper and a very happy wrist!

Congrats! Great pics!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Excellent! I believe I would also choose that one over the BB Blue. That bezel color sets it apart from other watches in a very good way.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Amazing. Very very nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Congrats!............It's definitely on my list.......Enjoy it.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Great choice. Love the red bezel/gold dial market combo. Bad A$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,283 Posts
What a stunner mudfoot ! Boy oh boy !!! :smileyface_hand_cla The red bezel version was a terrific choice by the way. Not only is it an eye-catching combo with the black, and gold on the dial, but it's just a beautiful look in general. On top of that the red itself is very unique. Not too vibrant, and not too subdued. Awesome ! Big congratulations !!! :eek:

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
The Black Bay is an outstanding watch, but I need a date window in any watch purchase I make.

I have been toying around with the idea of buying the Glycine homage of it.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Black Bay is an outstanding watch, but I need a date window in any watch purchase I make.

I have been toying around with the idea of buying the Glycine homage of it.

And now I feel just the opposite. I think the date window takes away the beauty beauty of the dial.lol!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts