Watch Freeks banner

Just in...too

3K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  ganson 
#1 ·
Here is the second watch that I had come in today, a Seiko SBDC007 "Shogun".

See less See more
#9 ·
Great watch! I love the Shogun!!

#20 ·
Wow, another winner Mark ! :happy0065:You know how we were just talking about certain watch companies having their quality come through in pictures?! :) Well Seiko is one of the others honestly. ..This one for example looks like it's on a level right up there with the top Swiss watch makers, but gives you that incredible quality, and design for so much less. Amazing to see really ! ..What a watch ! Keep enjoying there Mark !!! Congrats once again !

#23 ·
Have to try a shogun. Really love my tempest for the light weight titanium. Only thing that bothers me a little bit is the titanium bracelet does collect some scratches from lots of typing. I am a pretty rough desk diver. Wondering of the diashield seiko mentions helps on the Shogun.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#25 ·
IMO, the MM300 is a far superior watch, other than weight, lug spacing and bracelet. I prefer the crown position, movement, bezel, dial, hands, case and clasp of the MM300 over the Shogun.

If Seiko was smart, they would make a Ti version of the SBDX001 with an updated lug/bracelet design...they wouldn't be able to keep them in stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.