Registered
489 Posts
More pics of that Manometro please!

Reactions: great_mazinger

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'll get some more pics up tomorrow!
Please do. And thanks in advance! Just got smitten by that watch face and started looking around for more information about the company.

Reactions: great_mazinger

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! Congrats! What are your thoughts on the size difference?
I came to realize that I need and love watches that have personality. Now size doesn't really change my thoughts on a watch unless it's under 39mm. But even that's hard to say because if the design speaks to me, I might just over look it. I like my watch to have a reliable movement, doesn't have to be fancy and it doesn't have to be inhouse. Just keep accurate time. I'm more drawn to case design and the dial, that's where it's at for me. The Uboat is 53mm and for its design it works perfectly for my likings. The Manometro is unique with its thick, round case and shallow crystal to dial space. Both watches are quite amazing. I said it before, I loved the 3 Rolexes that I recently tried. But despite the everything that makes a Rolex great, I was bored by them. Nothing against Rolex and nothing against anyone here who loves them. Because I'm sure their Rolexes speak to them and moves them, just as I need my watches to speak and move me.

Sorry....

To answer your question, all my watches are different sizes, and reviewing watches has made me notice a a lot about watches I never did before and makes me forget about things that I did notice/care about before. Yes there is a 8mm difference between them, but I don't notice it through my bizarre eyes/mind.

See what happens when I'm sleep deprived and like a kid on Christmas! Sorry my friend.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
TWO watches????? The U-Boat alone is like equivalent to at least 2!

Enjoy! Looking forward to some nice wrist shots. Let's see what that U-Boat looks like perched on its new home!

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Boy, what a weekend Mazinger !!! Some crazy cool watches right there ! :eek: :eek: So cool it has to be difficult figuring which to wear first. ..This might call for a rare one on each wrist day ! :smile-thumb: I mean the unique boldness of these U-Boats has to be enjoyed. However, the uniquely cool GM Manometro is insanely nice also ! Yowza, enjoy these. Dual congratulations here to you !! Wow !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts