1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Donate an awful lot of that money to KiKa (children's cancer research fund) and some other good causes.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Pay debts for myself and my family and a few really close friends. Start a few businesses, donate to the under privileged schools in my area, buy myself a house (finally), take a few trips, finish my cars, then sit on the rest.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Hire a security firm. Obscene amount of money (for me) I live on the "have" side of the world. Millions do not. So many in real need. IMO.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Okay. I lied in my last post... I'd pay off my student loan debt first thing. Then figure the rest out. Likely find a way to serve a population in need. I work in mental health to serve those in need, so I'd just find a new way to do that.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have managed to nearly pay off all my debt. But I have friends Who are struggling. I would find a way to help them out and try to do so in a way that would not increase their taxes.
I would buy 50 acres and build a cabin. And rarely come to town. I would set up college scholarship programs for Latino and Native American students. And I would buy 10 or 12 fairly ridiculously priced watches from FP Journe, Jaeger aleCulture, Patex, etc. I hope I could stop at 10 or 12.
After a year or so I would figure out the best way to use the bulk of the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
675 million for Saturday.

·
Registered
375 Posts
First I would get a ham sandwich
But a trip to Switzerland in Japan would be in order, and I would take all the time needed to visit all of the watch factories that I have admired over the years. And of course I could afford to buy a watch or two at each manufacturer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Powerball $700 Million (updated)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts