Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always liked but overlooked this watch. I finally brought one into the collection.
It is such a great looking watch and has the perfect blend of form/function with a unique look and feel that makes me understand why it has such a good reputation.
I was originally planning on taking the jubilee bracelet off and subbing it for a Nato strap, but I really like this bracelet. It is nothing special in quality, but is very comfortable, and looks pretty good too. For now.....

·
Registered
693 Posts
Great watch. Congrats!

Yes, the Jubilee bracelet not only looks good, but because of its design with just the middle links actually connected, it's very flexible and comfortable. I've put this type bracelet on an Orient Ray-I I have.

Reactions: TeePro

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So bright!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I always thought an oyster looks good on these.

I'm not a huge fan of jubilee bracelets

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Fantastic watch with an excellent movement - congratulations.
They really lend themselves to most bracelets and straps - enjoy that one

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes sir. He wore it on a navy blue nato.

TeePro:
Awesome!!!
Isn't this the mode Bob Redford wore in the film about
sailing?

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
693 Posts
I noticed that in the movie too... "All is Lost". Good movie - nice watch :cool:

BTW TeePro. I see you're using Imgur to host images. When you get tags from their site they already include the 'img' tag so no need to click the image icon on posts. Just 'right click', 'paste'.

Reactions: TeePro

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: 59yukon01

·
Registered
187 Posts
So bright!

I know, isn’t Lumi-Brite amazing? My SRP637 goes on the wrist every night before bed (if I don’t already have it on), and a quick 30 second charge with the bedside tactical light gives me a readable watch until morning.

Congrats on a great piece!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. A blue NATO will eventually go on, but right now, I am really enjoying this jubilee. Such a flexible and comfortable steel bracelet. The look feels right as I feel like jubilee bracelets are kind of retro and the watch has a retro feel as well.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Like was said before, PERFECT!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts