Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My girlfriend is amazing! She bought me a new Seiko SNK805, a two watch winder box, a 10-watch display box, and a Watch Making book for my birthday today! Superb!! :smile-thumb2:

The SNK805 is on the smaller side at 36mm, and luckily for a 6'4" 250lbs guy I have smaller wrists. I've looked at these for a little while. I had my eye on a 24-hour Vostok in green that fell through, so this is a great replacement! Super happy with it!

I'll post some pictures of the two cases at a later time! We have to get the rest of the house ready for the party tonight!

~Jeff

EDIT:
Here are some pics of the boxes.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!

LOL just kidding man. Happy birthday and congratulations on your new toys. You certainly have a good lady.

Reactions: FunkDaLicious

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Happy Birthday Funk!

Congrats on the awesome gifts from your GF. She sounds like an awesome lady.

My girlfriend is amazing! She bought me a new Seiko SNK805, a two watch winder box, a 10-watch display box, and a Watch Making book for my birthday today! Superb!! :smile-thumb2:

The SNK805 is on the smaller side at 36mm, and luckily for a 6'4" 250lbs guy I have smaller wrists. I've looked at these for a little while. I had my eye on a 24-hour Vostok in green that fell through, so this is a great replacement! Super happy with it!

I'll post some pictures of the two cases at a later time! We have to get the rest of the house ready for the party tonight!

~Jeff

·
Registered
693 Posts
Very nice. A thoughtful GF. Congrats and happy B-day.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!

LOL just kidding man. Happy birthday and congratulations on your new toys. You certainly have a good lady.

Who said you were kidding? :p

Funk, we demand pics! :)

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts
Happy Birthday there FD ! :) :) :smile-thumb: Holy cowza, your girlfriend has some phenomenal taste it sounds, and also looks like. Boy oh boy, big congratulations here !!! The watches boxes, and book sound awesome, and this Seiko 5 couldn't be cooler with the whole style ! The bead blasted finish is sensational, and the dial is classic, but exciting at the same time. Even the crown position, and strap are terrific ! Enjoy Funk !

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I'd say your Lady is a keeper, but let me see the watch first

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Can you see the pic in the first post of the watch?
I'll get pictures of the boxes later today or tomorrow.

Sent from my Bacon using Tapatalk

No...the pic isn't visible on my end

1 - 20 of 31 Posts