21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Congrats. Awesome pick-up. Enjoy it!

·
Super Moderator
10,379 Posts
Whoa Mark, what a fantastic choice, and pick up !!! :smileyface_hand_cla Such a classic ! How can you go wrong with this with it's awesome sub-dial, along with patented number, and marker style?! You can't really ! It's timeless, and now you've got it in your collection, and on the wrist. Has to feel pretty great ! I know it looks amazing from here. Big congratulations on adding this one to the watch box Mark. Hope you really enjoy it!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Fantastic.. That's my grail as in regards to Panerai!! Not sure what model I will end up with one of these days:)

·
Banned
38 Posts
Congrats i remember my first Panerai, a few years ago

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Great watches indeed and this is no exception. I'm really growing to appreciate Panerai.

I have my eyes on a couple of models now for future purchase and seeing this reminds me of my goal.

Great gentleman's watch. Enjoy Mark.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Awesome pick up!

How to you like the polished finish? I've seen a lot of owners flipping them for the brushed finish models after they get a few scuffs.

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Awesome pick up!

How to you like the polished finish? I've seen a lot of owners flipping them for the brushed finish models after they get a few scuffs.
I don't mind the polished finish. I have mostly brushed watches, so it is a nice switch.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts