Reactions: GoodWatch

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome Frans!!! Looks fabulous on ya!!🏼🏼

How do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll do a full report later but all I can say is wow! It's a modern take on the Breil Manta, on steroids :D I'll also try to find time to put the full range of straps on it. The bezel is a work of art and I think this watch is great value for money. Well done Clemens!

Reactions: #four

·
Registered
489 Posts
Beautiful piece. A black-orange combo NATO would probably look great on that.

·
Super Moderator
10,644 Posts
Yowza, such a stunning new arrival GW !!! Boy, oh boy, these rock ! :smile-thumb2::eek: What's so neat about these is even though they have an incredibly modern look to them. They really pay tribute to past classic divers with their case, marker, and even bezel design when you think about it. They're really something ! ..Hope you really enjoy ! Huge congrats sir !

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: EEE-O ELEVEN

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow! Your pics made me check out the website. That's one solid watch. Really like the black/orange rally strap you put on. Great purchase!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow! Your pics made me check out the website. That's one solid watch. Really like the black/orange rally strap you put on. Great purchase!
Can't go wrong with H20/Helberg, the owner makes some of the best watches in the micro watch company community. Can't wait for his next model.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Superb piece I have an H20/Helberg on my radar at the moment. The only problem I have and I am finding it a real problem is actually choosing one.
So many combinations tantalising my watch palette I love the fact that they can build to your exact requirements.

I am some way off yet I have too sell off several in my rotation to make way for one of these beautiful pieces.

Congratulations I am positive you will love this piece, wear it in good health.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts