Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im the very proud new owner of my first Pam Homage from Gruppo Gamma. I strapped it with a quick and dirty Zulu I threw together…Beige cowhide, Bronze Stitch, and Brass Hardware to match.

I love the monochrome look of the strap and case against the black dial! Never owned a seagull movement and honestly haven't even fired it up yet…Thanks Gruppo Gamma!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Glad you are enjoying that bad boy!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,379 Posts
Cool Dustin ! :cool: :) Actually haven't seen a Gruppo Gamma before. Man, really seems like they do some terrific work. The design is excellent, and that monochrome look of the case, and strap you talked about is exceptional. Very nice. Congratulations !!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool Dustin ! :cool: :) Actually haven't seen a Gruppo Gamma before. Man, really seems like they do some terrific work. The design is excellent, and that monochrome look of the case, and strap you talked about is exceptional. Very nice. Congratulations !!!

The pictures don't do it justice. If anyone has a bronze or brass watch with a black dial this combo is the ticket! Of course id spend more time making it instead of skimping on the stitch job.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Looks great !!!!! The brass case with that strap is perfecto.

Im still worried its going to be too large for my 6 1/2 inch wrists but I did have a 44mm Marina Miltare from helenarou that was fine. I had to downplay the strap to get away with it though. Wish I had never sold that one but I like these much better except for the crown guard. Love the looks of that one and easier to wind every day but not as waterproof.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts