Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello freeks !

I hope everyone's having a great day. I got this yesterday from Chris aka Mojo8 and I'm extremely happy with it. My favorite watch is my blue/vintage Deep Tech but I didn't wanna buy two watches of same model even if they are different color combos. So I went with the older sibling, the Raven Deep 44. I can't believe it was available for so long. I love it. I do wonder how it'd look with Mercedez hands.

Chris is a man of his word and I look forward to buying more pieces from him in the near future.

This is how it looks on my 8.25in wrist with one extra link available and two micro adjustments left.

Very happy !

Flashlight. Gotta love a good sapphire lumed bezel

Now he's at home with the younger sibling

Thanks for looking !

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats Luis on picking up the Raven. Your sea foam Moray brings back sweet memories. This was one variation from the first generation Moray. I had the Stealth Moray until I sold my entire collection.

I would love to find one of the first generation Morays, especially the BRG (British Racing Green).

Wear that beauty in good health! :thumb:

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Killer Luis. Love it!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Super Moderator
11,395 Posts
Very nice Luis ! Woohoo !!! :cool: :smile-thumb2:What's so great about this one is you get that old time classic vintage charm with everything. The look of the markers, and even crystal, and lume pip are phenomenal. Then to top it all off you get modern size, and also lume !!! Boy oh boy, incredible sir. Big congratulations to you ! Keep enjoying !

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a lot everyone. It's the perfect example of the saying "sometimes less is more" IMO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts