1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
That's pretty much perfect. I like it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Stunning, I love that clean dial. Very nice choice, enjoy it mate.
Cheers
Derek

·
Registered
489 Posts
Talk about clean! That minimalist design along with great internals is why German watches such as Stowa, Sinn and others are highly desirable. Congratulations!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,886 Posts
Wrist shot on Metta:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whats the case size, movement and WR? It looks like an enlarged Sinn 556i Opps, just checked the dimensions, 43mm, too large, 40mm would have been perfect for me, 41mm tops, The Sinn was too small (38.5mm) this one at 43mm is too large.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
The simplicity and clean lines is the pure beauty of this watch. I love it.

·
3,979 Posts
AndremaL
I really luvs me some no frills designing.
You made out like a porch climber with the Stowa.
Beautiful, symplistic, no BS dial.

Lou Snutt

·
Administrator
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is a very nice dress watch. Very unique looking.
It's a flieger/pilot watch, not dress. It is Stowa's modern interpretation of their WWII Navigator watch.

·
Senior Freek
1,829 Posts
That is really nice. Great pickup!

I browsed the Stowa website... I really like their simplicity and cleanliness. I suppose I'm now a Stowa fan! Add them to the ever growing list!

·
Super Moderator
14,631 Posts
Can it get more perfect than that one Mark? Not really right?! :smile::thumb::) Those markers, and markings, together with the hands are really something, and against the matte black ! Epic ! ..You know what's neat too? How the date window/'6' looks as if it just appears out of nowhere, and floats on the dial ! So cool, as is the whole style of the case, dial, everything Mark ! Huge congratulations on this sir !!! Keep on enjoying !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts