Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
The only reason I got banned is because I dare say something negative about one of their watches. The fact is I have something negative to say about every watch I own or have ever handled. If I ever find the prefect watch I will let you know. My complaint is the curt and derogatory way the vile woman on the other end responded to my perfectly polite message simply asking a question. If you think my complaints about their customer service are unjustified, try reading other peoples threads. People who have had waited 4 months to get their watches back, and then the problem is worse. The response blames covid.

Finally, the CW forum is called a forum because it is MEANT to be somewhere people can discuss their product, it is NOT called the CW appreciation forum. You conveniently failed to read the part that said it is my favourite watch, and how gorgeous it is, but you managed to home in on the complaints. As long as people like you are prepared to accept sub standard merchandise with poor QC, things won't get better. Don't believe me, what about the misaligned text!

CW have managed to get ahead of themselves, and if they don't improve their QC and customer service they may well end up on the scrap heap.
Now you’ve gone from spamming every conceivable forum or outlet with your rant, to spinning justifications for it in every conceivable outlet. That’s exactly why CW banned you. It’s never going to end and they have enough experience to see where it’s going and cut you off to save everyone from having to endure it.

You’re saying you complain about all watches. My recommendation if you don’t want to be banned from civilized fora, is to complain to yourself and stop forcing everyone to listen to it. Good luck.

·
Aspiring Expert
1,885 Posts
The only reason I got banned is because I dare say something negative about one of their watches. The fact is I have something negative to say about every watch I own or have ever handled. If I ever find the prefect watch I will let you know. My complaint is the curt and derogatory way the vile woman on the other end responded to my perfectly polite message simply asking a question. If you think my complaints about their customer service are unjustified, try reading other peoples threads. People who have had waited 4 months to get their watches back, and then the problem is worse. The response blames covid.

Finally, the CW forum is called a forum because it is MEANT to be somewhere people can discuss their product, it is NOT called the CW appreciation forum. You conveniently failed to read the part that said it is my favourite watch, and how gorgeous it is, but you managed to home in on the complaints. As long as people like you are prepared to accept sub standard merchandise with poor QC, things won't get better. Don't believe me, what about the misaligned text!

CW have managed to get ahead of themselves, and if they don't improve their QC and customer service they may well end up on the scrap heap.
It might do you some good to watch a few seasons of "Friends"? It's working wonders for me! I suggest season 5 and up!

Sorry just trying to keep the mood light... :cool:

·
Watch Freek
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Now you’ve gone from spamming every conceivable forum or outlet with your rant, to spinning justifications for it in every conceivable outlet. That’s exactly why CW banned you. It’s never going to end and they have enough experience to see where it’s going and cut you off to save everyone from having to endure it.

You’re saying you complain about all watches. My recommendation if you don’t want to be banned from civilized fora, is to complain to yourself and stop forcing everyone to listen to it. Good luck.
and my suggestion is to read my posts correctly, rather than to form opinions from other peoples posts. Their customer service is dreadful, and the attitude of their employees stinks. That isn't an opinion, it is a fact. I simply requested advice, and their reply was curt and unhelpful. If you feel that is acceptable, that's fine, I don't. Prior to retirement I worked in the service industry, and would happily of dismissed the woman who I dealt with my query. We have different levels of expectation, and there is little I can do about that

·
Aspiring Expert
1,885 Posts
Well, I'm off to watch some more episodes "Freinds", they just make me happy... lol

Reactions: Robotaz

·
Registered
296 Posts
and my suggestion is to read my posts correctly, rather than to form opinions from other peoples posts. Their customer service is dreadful, and the attitude of their employees stinks. That isn't an opinion, it is a fact. I simply requested advice, and their reply was curt and unhelpful. If you feel that is acceptable, that's fine, I don't. Prior to retirement I worked in the service industry, and would happily of dismissed the woman who I dealt with my query. We have different levels of expectation, and there is little I can do about that
What we have are differences in how we handle dissatisfaction.

·
Watch Freek
56 Posts
I got banned for life from the Urban Gentry FB group for posting a picture of my Sothis watch with the comment "Now for something different then a Seiko on a Nato". I guess they found it condescending.

·
Long Time Member
627 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, but I was aware of this nitwits posting on other forums.

He was banned for turning into a troll as well as overstepping the bounds of decency for our forum. My tolerance is not as great as it was a few years ago.

Typical in cases like this you only get half the story from the source as this guy does not care to mention the real reason for banning. He was allowed to state his case (many times) without initially stating that he had not even purchased the watch directly from CW. He found the timekeeping unacceptable, even though it was within stated specs. He thought CW should tighten them up at no charge to him.

After getting the full story eventually and ot getting the support he was seeking he turned into a troll. He made an offensive post (by our standards) and then made a further sexist post (again by our standards). I had had enough. He was adding nothing of value to the forum so I booted him. He is not missed.

I appreciate the heads up though and would certainly do the same for you.

I hope all is well.

Best Regards,

Kip

CW Forum Administrator
Honestly, just got banned. I dared to complain about the poor regulation of my Super Compressor, and the poor customer service, and they gave me a one day ban. Came back the next day and was banned for life. Seriously, I didn't realise it was the CW appreciation forum, not a discussion forum. How very strange, great watch though
View attachment 133778

·
Aspiring Expert
1,885 Posts
I see you mentioned your "standards" a few times, what are those "standards"?

And are they applied equally across all the forums you administer?

·
Long Time Member
627 Posts
I got banned from Watchlords for defending Jim Skelton when they celebrated his wife being terminally ill. What a bunch of assholes. I was done with them anyway.

Other than that, I've been banned from many drinking establishments, if that makes you feel any better.
You are full of crap. Show me that post slick or provide your user name there. As to your moronic assertion of being banned for skels wife being terminally ill! First I have heard about it but I doubt it. And First and foremost the TOS there states as follows.

5. Comments that are insulting in nature to members or the families of a subject of discussions are not allowed. They are not responsible for behavior of others. Try to think how you would feel if someone insulted your wife or children.

7. Attacks on family members of any sort is a banning offense here. Even if a person is a public figure, their family is OFF LIMITS. No exceptions.

If you were banned at all it would have been for repeated trolling or personal attacks on members.

·
Aspiring Expert
1,885 Posts
You are full of crap. Show me that post slick or provide your user name there. As to your moronic assertion of being banned for skels wife being terminally ill! First I have heard about it but I doubt it. And First and foremost the TOS there states as follows.

5. Comments that are insulting in nature to members or the families of a subject of discussions are not allowed. They are not responsible for behavior of others. Try to think how you would feel if someone insulted your wife or children.

7. Attacks on family members of any sort is a banning offense here. Even if a person is a public figure, their family is OFF LIMITS. No exceptions.

If you were banned at all it would have been for repeated trolling or personal attacks on members.
What are your rules or "standards" concerning comments that are insulting, denigrating, personal attacks, or falsehoods about non-members? and do those rules or "standards" apply to veterans-only sections of all the forums you administer? you know just to give everyone some idea of your own personal "standards" for a "Forum Administrator"?

Because after all, once you ban a member they become a non-member...

And the term "trolling" is a convenient blanket statement that could mean anything from someone whose opinion you don't agree with to someone just you don't like and everything in between? the term "trolling" is very subjectable and is open to many interpretations...

Banning someone for "trolling" could mean anything???

·
189 Posts

You are a sick man. I will pray for you. Pray that you get back on your meds and get some new parts for your head. Perhaps you and the other Watchlords post those rules to appear as if you are a legitimately tolerant forum. We all know that's BS and you are the one who is full of crap. I'm sure that many people on this forum have had experiences on Watch Dorks similar to mine. Good luck with your life. I hope you get one.

·
Long Time Member
251 Posts
I got banned from Watchlords for defending Jim Skelton when they celebrated his wife being terminally ill. What a bunch of assholes. I was done with them anyway.

Other than that, I've been banned from many drinking establishments, if that makes you feel any better.
I’ve been a member of WatchLords for over ten years and have never seen a post or thread that makes fun of someone’s family members. Koi has made it clear that family members are off limits. They are off limits because the issues aren’t with them and they are not on the watch forums to defend themselves. It is a low class move to bring a family member into a rant and the members there won’t allow it. So it is impossible that you saw a post like that or stood up against it.

I have seen posts on Geeks that threatened family members though, I saw copies of emails, posts and messages that went after Koi’s deceased wife. It takes a special kind of coward to go after a deceased woman and rally mindless followers to jump on board. The Geeks forum owners, moderators and the ones who stood by and said nothing are cowards.

Koi has banned several of his old friends for breaking the TOS, he is not tolerant of the TOS being broken.

What are your rules or "standards" concerning comments that are insulting, denigrating, personal attacks, or falsehoods about non-members? and do those rules or "standards" apply to veterans-only sections of all the forums you administer? you know just to give everyone some idea of your own personal "standards" for a "Forum Administrator"?

Because after all, once you ban a member they become a non-member...

And the term "trolling" is a convenient blanket statement that could mean anything from someone whose opinion you don't agree with to someone just you don't like and everything in between? the term "trolling" is very subjectable and is open to many interpretations...

Banning someone for "trolling" could mean anything???

You had a problem with a member on Watchlords and joined to go after him on that forum. He proved, through your pictures and posts, that you frankensteined vintage astronauts and didn’t disclose it when you sold them. You were claiming them to be NOS.
You then went after him and made up stuff about him being charged for child sex crimes. You went after his wife too by bringing her into it. You spam that crazy made up lie all over disqus.

I called you out here for franknsteining watches and you went after me. You thought you found out who I am, you posted up pictures of who you think I am. You posted pictures of this woman in her swim suit in the ocean, her kids, her at her job, her husband, her home with her address. I saw your threats made to this woman on disqus. You made veiled threats to cost her her job and mess with her finances. You stated you could if you were so inclined, you would wait to see what happens. Like if I’m nice to you, you won’t go after the other woman you think is me.

I saw the thread on tz-ku where you posted up your dads fake Rolex and got taken to town with the jokes. You had a crazy outburst and got banned for the outburst and the fact that you made posts showing you don’t know how to get along with others when you post. If someone has a different opinion than you or they show proof of something that shows you wrong, you go crazy and get mean. You then joined another forum and had a thread where you made your own Rolex with various parts from other Rolexes and various years. You even used some stuff from the fake Rolex to make it. You posted a step by step thread of it. You have been banned from most watch forums and warnings have been posted about purchasing your services or your frankenstein watches. It is a shame because you have some good knowledge on Bulova and Accutron, you just used it wrong and took advantage of people for money.

·
Watch Freek
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks for the heads up, but I was aware of this nitwits posting on other forums.

He was banned for turning into a troll as well as overstepping the bounds of decency for our forum. My tolerance is not as great as it was a few years ago.

Typical in cases like this you only get half the story from the source as this guy does not care to mention the real reason for banning. He was allowed to state his case (many times) without initially stating that he had not even purchased the watch directly from CW. He found the timekeeping unacceptable, even though it was within stated specs. He thought CW should tighten them up at no charge to him.

After getting the full story eventually and ot getting the support he was seeking he turned into a troll. He made an offensive post (by our standards) and then made a further sexist post (again by our standards). I had had enough. He was adding nothing of value to the forum so I booted him. He is not missed.

I appreciate the heads up though and would certainly do the same for you.

I hope all is well.

Best Regards,

Kip

CW Forum Administrator
Rubbish, rubbish and rubbish. OK, I made a sexist remark, but that's what real blokes do. The rude woman in question deserves nothing more

Now go back and read the posts. I was complaining about the attitude of the woman who replied to my emails, I was not asking for them to do anything. Anyway, the fact the watch was purchased from a third party is irrelevant, as it has a five year transferable warranty. I simply asked what would happen if I removed the case back, and she refused to reply. This is because they wanted to charge me for something I could easily do my self. Yes, the movement was just in spec, but literally just, and running at +20spd. So if the spec were +50spd, would you find that acceptable? CW don't bother to regulate their watches, then give a generous tolerance so they can either squeeze a bit more money out of you, or leave you with little option other than to put with a inaccurate timepiece. You may find this acceptable, I don't. Your forum is set up for people who simply want to pay respect to the brand, rather than help the brand develop.

·
189 Posts
You must be tripping, because that was what that thread was about and that's exactly what happened. I'm sure that comes as no surprise to anyone. I stand by my assertion that the Watch Dorks are a bunch of assholes, yourself included, apparently.

·
Aspiring Expert
1,885 Posts
I’ve been a member of WatchLords for over ten years and have never seen a post or thread that makes fun of someone’s family members. Koi has made it clear that family members are off limits. They are off limits because the issues aren’t with them and they are not on the watch forums to defend themselves. It is a low class move to bring a family member into a rant and the members there won’t allow it. So it is impossible that you saw a post like that or stood up against it.

I have seen posts on Geeks that threatened family members though, I saw copies of emails, posts and messages that went after Koi’s deceased wife. It takes a special kind of coward to go after a deceased woman and rally mindless followers to jump on board. The Geeks forum owners, moderators and the ones who stood by and said nothing are cowards.

Koi has banned several of his old friends for breaking the TOS, he is not tolerant of the TOS being broken.

You had a problem with a member on Watchlords and joined to go after him on that forum. He proved, through your pictures and posts, that you frankensteined vintage astronauts and didn’t disclose it when you sold them. You were claiming them to be NOS.
You then went after him and made up stuff about him being charged for child sex crimes. You went after his wife too by bringing her into it. You spam that crazy made up lie all over disqus.

I called you out here for franknsteining watches and you went after me. You thought you found out who I am, you posted up pictures of who you think I am. You posted pictures of this woman in her swim suit in the ocean, her kids, her at her job, her husband, her home with her address. I saw your threats made to this woman on disqus. You made veiled threats to cost her her job and mess with her finances. You stated you could if you were so inclined, you would wait to see what happens. Like if I’m nice to you, you won’t go after the other woman you think is me.

I saw the thread on tz-ku where you posted up your dads fake Rolex and got taken to town with the jokes. You had a crazy outburst and got banned for the outburst and the fact that you made posts showing you don’t know how to get along with others when you post. If someone has a different opinion than you or they show proof of something that shows you wrong, you go crazy and get mean. You then joined another forum and had a thread where you made your own Rolex with various parts from other Rolexes and various years. You even used some stuff from the fake Rolex to make it. You posted a step by step thread of it. You have been banned from most watch forums and warnings have been posted about purchasing your services or your frankenstein watches. It is a shame because you have some good knowledge on Bulova and Accutron, you just used it wrong and took advantage of people for money.
I knew it was only a matter of time before you went on a rant, It just took longer than I expected...

That's nonsense, I have never been a member of that forum and franknsteining watches is propaganda pushed by your good friend Robert Butler so of course, you are more than willing to perpetuate all of those lies of his! Robert Butler admitted to what he is doing and has been doing for over four years and you are helping him!

I have NEVER claimed that ANY watch I have EVER sold was NOS you
They were factory original!

I've only owned one NOS watch in my life which was a Swiss Accutron solid 18kt gold and it was NOS!!!

AND I've said it many times don't drag me into your war of words on disqus as the person you are fighting with there is not me, My name on disqus is the same as I use everywhere and it is "Accutronitis"

Do you want to talk about Disqus? Fine! you and your good buddy Robert Butler are currently over there trashing me and my family and spewing propaganda and lies about me and I've seen it myself! you and your good buddy Robert Butler brag at Disqus that there's a thread in the vet section at "watchlords" that is dedicated to denigrating me and my family which has been confirmed by a good friend that is a vet there!

Don't come here and stand on a soapbox talking all innocent as you are guilty on everything you accuse me of

And if you knew anything at all about Rolex watches you would know that NO FAKE PARTS will work in or with anything that is genuine Rolex! FACT! No parts are interchangeable so that shoots your whole Rolex watch rant down the tubes!

Also, you talk about crazy outbursts? What do you think you are doing right now nutcase??? ranting your head off! and no one was talking to you or about you here so what sent you into a rant??? Just go back to showing

STOP TRYING TO DRAG ME INTO YOUR FIGHTS YOU HAVE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.