Watch Freeks banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
The only reason I got banned is because I dare say something negative about one of their watches. The fact is I have something negative to say about every watch I own or have ever handled. If I ever find the prefect watch I will let you know. My complaint is the curt and derogatory way the vile woman on the other end responded to my perfectly polite message simply asking a question. If you think my complaints about their customer service are unjustified, try reading other peoples threads. People who have had waited 4 months to get their watches back, and then the problem is worse. The response blames covid.

Finally, the CW forum is called a forum because it is MEANT to be somewhere people can discuss their product, it is NOT called the CW appreciation forum. You conveniently failed to read the part that said it is my favourite watch, and how gorgeous it is, but you managed to home in on the complaints. As long as people like you are prepared to accept sub standard merchandise with poor QC, things won't get better. Don't believe me, what about the misaligned text!

CW have managed to get ahead of themselves, and if they don't improve their QC and customer service they may well end up on the scrap heap.
Now you’ve gone from spamming every conceivable forum or outlet with your rant, to spinning justifications for it in every conceivable outlet. That’s exactly why CW banned you. It’s never going to end and they have enough experience to see where it’s going and cut you off to save everyone from having to endure it.

You’re saying you complain about all watches. My recommendation if you don’t want to be banned from civilized fora, is to complain to yourself and stop forcing everyone to listen to it. Good luck.

·
Aspiring Expert
1,446 Posts
The only reason I got banned is because I dare say something negative about one of their watches. The fact is I have something negative to say about every watch I own or have ever handled. If I ever find the prefect watch I will let you know. My complaint is the curt and derogatory way the vile woman on the other end responded to my perfectly polite message simply asking a question. If you think my complaints about their customer service are unjustified, try reading other peoples threads. People who have had waited 4 months to get their watches back, and then the problem is worse. The response blames covid.

Finally, the CW forum is called a forum because it is MEANT to be somewhere people can discuss their product, it is NOT called the CW appreciation forum. You conveniently failed to read the part that said it is my favourite watch, and how gorgeous it is, but you managed to home in on the complaints. As long as people like you are prepared to accept sub standard merchandise with poor QC, things won't get better. Don't believe me, what about the misaligned text!

CW have managed to get ahead of themselves, and if they don't improve their QC and customer service they may well end up on the scrap heap.
It might do you some good to watch a few seasons of "Friends"? It's working wonders for me! I suggest season 5 and up!

Sorry just trying to keep the mood light... :cool:

·
Watch Freek
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Now you’ve gone from spamming every conceivable forum or outlet with your rant, to spinning justifications for it in every conceivable outlet. That’s exactly why CW banned you. It’s never going to end and they have enough experience to see where it’s going and cut you off to save everyone from having to endure it.

You’re saying you complain about all watches. My recommendation if you don’t want to be banned from civilized fora, is to complain to yourself and stop forcing everyone to listen to it. Good luck.
and my suggestion is to read my posts correctly, rather than to form opinions from other peoples posts. Their customer service is dreadful, and the attitude of their employees stinks. That isn't an opinion, it is a fact. I simply requested advice, and their reply was curt and unhelpful. If you feel that is acceptable, that's fine, I don't. Prior to retirement I worked in the service industry, and would happily of dismissed the woman who I dealt with my query. We have different levels of expectation, and there is little I can do about that

·
Aspiring Expert
1,446 Posts
Well, I'm off to watch some more episodes "Freinds", they just make me happy... lol

Reactions: Robotaz

·
Registered
197 Posts
and my suggestion is to read my posts correctly, rather than to form opinions from other peoples posts. Their customer service is dreadful, and the attitude of their employees stinks. That isn't an opinion, it is a fact. I simply requested advice, and their reply was curt and unhelpful. If you feel that is acceptable, that's fine, I don't. Prior to retirement I worked in the service industry, and would happily of dismissed the woman who I dealt with my query. We have different levels of expectation, and there is little I can do about that
What we have are differences in how we handle dissatisfaction.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts